Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACME Crafting BOT

Discussion on ACME Crafting BOT within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/23/2018, 23:03   #1321

elite*gold: 0
@;

It shouldn't, but usually if you don't have skills and/or gear I'd basically stay away from higher than your level recipes, the penalty for crafting higher tier stuff is really high, but if you're 70, with skills setup correctly, you can basically craft anything you have the minstats for with very good HQ rate.

Show me a craftflow.log under logs so I can see what exactly is happening.

The sim can deal with innovation it will also correct itself over time.
Old 05/24/2018, 01:15   #1322

New user here and just downloaded the bot. Might be a stupid question, but does the bot have any crafting auto-levelling functionality? I’m also new to ffxiv so trying to get my levels up.

Thanks
Old 05/24/2018, 05:29   #1323

so sad that does not work in kr client well maybe one day in future comes out
Old 05/24/2018, 05:32   #1324

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngjae444 View Post
so sad that does not work in kr client well maybe one day in future comes out
It's a ton of work to port to kr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgamer View Post
New user here and just downloaded the bot. Might be a stupid question, but does the bot have any crafting auto-levelling functionality? I’m also new to ffxiv so trying to get my levels up.

Thanks
It will just craft for you, and do some other stuff related to crafting.
Old 05/24/2018, 11:10   #1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeCrafting View Post
It's a ton of work to port to kr.

It will just craft for you, and do some other stuff related to crafting.
Thanks for creating this app. Been playing with it today and it's really helpful!
Old 05/24/2018, 11:15   #1326

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgamer View Post
Thanks for creating this app. Been playing with it today and it's really helpful!
Glad you like it.

I pushed a new version with support for German, French and Japanese, and fixed some issues with website hosting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2018, 14:04   #1327

@ and all ....do i need bind every single skill or just some recommended ones there are over 60 hot-bar slot needed for everything ... Thanks
Old 05/24/2018, 14:18   #1328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilds76 View Post
@ and all ....do i need bind every single skill or just some recommended ones there are over 60 hot-bar slot needed for everything ... Thanks
Bind all those you need for crafting. Any that are unbound won't be used.

@, language switching seems to work now. I'm having some trouble deciphering the TTS error messages (it doesn't help that i don't expect them to come and always miss the start of the sentence), but the bot was saying something about dark matter when i started crafting. Since it didn't do that when set to English, i assume there's some kind of conflict where the bot searches for the English version of dark matter in inventory and doesn't find it for other client languages? I dunno, i have a stack of over 100 dark matter in my inventory and alert set to 50.

Could we get a text output of the TTS errors somewhere, too? They're so easy to miss.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2018, 14:59   #1329

Might be silly question how do i activate food do select tea options ? it will select both food and tea ?
Old 05/24/2018, 15:00   #1330

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrudeMetal View Post
Bind all those you need for crafting. Any that are unbound won't be used.

@, language switching seems to work now. I'm having some trouble deciphering the TTS error messages (it doesn't help that i don't expect them to come and always miss the start of the sentence), but the bot was saying something about dark matter when i started crafting. Since it didn't do that when set to English, i assume there's some kind of conflict where the bot searches for the English version of dark matter in inventory and doesn't find it for other client languages? I dunno, i have a stack of over 100 dark matter in my inventory and alert set to 50.

Could we get a text output of the TTS errors somewhere, too? They're so easy to miss.
I think you're correct, I'll fix it in a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilds76 View Post
Might be silly question how do i activate food do select tea options ? it will select both food and tea ?
Tea is tied to recipe on the grid, but food is tied to recipelevel (bottom right you can set the recipelevel), it checks if recipelevel>=treshold and you're HQing the item and if the item can be HQ'd if so it uses food.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2018, 17:22   #1331

@

Thanks for the consistent updates, the .05240 release has a crash for me when I access the materia trader, add items to the do-not-trade category, and then close the window (without starting the trade)

Its completely repeatable for me.
Old 05/24/2018, 19:38   #1332

Thanks for work! Can you write recommended skills?
Old 05/24/2018, 20:41   #1333

Quote:
Originally Posted by flysis22 View Post
Thanks for work! Can you write recommended skills?
He already did back a few pages (86 atm)

Repasting here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeCrafting View Post
1.Careful Synthesis 2
2.Tricks of the trade
3.SteadyHand2
4.Comfort Zone
5.Byregots Blessing
6.Ingenuity2 - 1 if you don't have it
7.Maker's mark
8.Flawless Synthesis
9.Piece By Piece
10.Hasty Touch
11.Innovation
12.RapidSynthesis

The only class that can't get Innovation is LTW.

GSM can get RapidSynthesis and probably both ingenuities.

Fixing something for new recipes, should be good in 5min, no update needed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2018, 22:50   #1334

The new release isn't actually updating for me...I mean, it pulls down the update but doesn't actually replace the executable. I manually overwrote it and it's working fine. Previous update pushes worked fine, so not sure what happened here.
Old 05/24/2018, 23:23   #1335

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckitc View Post
The new release isn't actually updating for me...I mean, it pulls down the update but doesn't actually replace the executable. I manually overwrote it and it's working fine. Previous update pushes worked fine, so not sure what happened here.
Same happened for me updating from 22 to 30, i had to update, then update again after it popped up a 2nd time. Then it worked.

Tags
bot, crafting