Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACME Crafting BOT

Discussion on ACME Crafting BOT within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/31/2017, 22:21   #1201

elite*gold: 0
No, it's in the middle of a complete overhaul.
Old 01/01/2018, 20:17   #1202

For anyone who is waiting on this like myself, I suggest using Pulover's Macro creator in the meantime. It's fairly simple to use. Just record your mouse clicks and then afterwards just play the macro for how many items you need.
Old 01/05/2018, 17:27   #1203

and the link to download?
Old 01/11/2018, 00:16   #1204

or

I've used it for awhile now doin scrip farms. It's rather simple, just hit the record button then from there just run through the craft once, hit stop and then can hit play afterwards. You can even loop it so it just runs continuous for however you need. Hope this helps until Acme finally releases his tool.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2018, 01:43   #1205

Now that i came back to the game and started crafting again a bit, i so sorely miss this bot.
I got a different one i use to solve the crafting part itself, but geez, i didn't know how much i'd miss the retainer lookup and the recipe book and the updating ingredients list and the dynamic craft calculation on the go instead of pre-solving and the easy setup of tons of different crafts and

please come back soon

pls
Old 01/14/2018, 20:53   #1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrudeMetal View Post
Now that i came back to the game and started crafting again a bit, i so sorely miss this bot.
I got a different one i use to solve the crafting part itself, but geez, i didn't know how much i'd miss the retainer lookup and the recipe book and the updating ingredients list and the dynamic craft calculation on the go instead of pre-solving and the easy setup of tons of different crafts and

please come back soon

pls
Seriously.

I miss all of the stuff the bot provided, more then the actual 'bot' (automation) stuff itself.
Old 01/14/2018, 23:39   #1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxxTrias View Post
Seriously.

I miss all of the stuff the bot provided, more then the actual 'bot' (automation) stuff itself.
The function of pulling stuff from retainers alone is worth the price of admission.
Old 01/16/2018, 15:21   #1208

Anyone know , what the time table is on when it will be back?
Old 01/20/2018, 19:30   #1209

No, no ETA from ACME.
But i think not before 4.2... but some sigh of life would be nice...
Old 01/24/2018, 17:26   #1210

Can we know hows going the work?? So hard waiting thinking when it will be done and come out and thanks for the hard work you doing there
Old 02/02/2018, 23:25   #1211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf7380 View Post

or

I've used it for awhile now doin scrip farms. It's rather simple, just hit the record button then from there just run through the craft once, hit stop and then can hit play afterwards. You can even loop it so it just runs continuous for however you need. Hope this helps until Acme finally releases his tool.
This was a very helpful post for me thank you.

Since ACME our lord&savior is MIA I've wanted to try substituting other things. Now that we finally have crazy good stack sizes on materials, excellent solver websites to provide macro's, and tools like this to automate stuff its like having a bandaid duct-tape version of ACME's tool and is at least passable
Old 02/03/2018, 23:51   #1212

The only solver website I've been using is ffxiv.lokyst.net. Are there more good ones out there?
Old 02/08/2018, 07:10   #1213

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeCrafting View Post
I'm actually not sure what's the HQ rate with minimum stats if the RNG gods help you, you're probably 100%'in but... there's a lot of luck there, I recommend you craft more mats than you need initially and go with mainly HQ items just to give you a boost, once you get a couple of items in and melded you can use the extra NQ mats you made.

More stats is always easier because ACME will take less chances, I say 99% HQ on average, because on 300 trials I had 1 trial that I had 2 goods (95+ steps) and missed over 50% of hasties/patient touches, that trial ended at only 16% HQ, it's the type of thing a manual crafter might never actually encounter simply because he's crafting a lot less with full NQ items.

Whistle as a whole is a net gain, but it can still backfire, yes it's possible in 95 steps you hit only 2 goods.

PS: I agree mat list is the greatest
@ hey buddy, where are you? It's 4.2 already and i still check this thread almost every day, your bot was very addicting If you dont have enough time for the bot, can you atleast release code for github or something? Even old version would hope new players to lvl their crafts. Or just give us some ETA, so we stop check this thread every day Hope you will see this post and alive in general T_T Thank you!
Old 02/11/2018, 16:08   #1214

I(m the same then last ppost, still hoping, even just for the last version, don't really care about the very last craft, just want acme to tell us if we can just stop hoping or if he will come back eventually... srly even the latest version you make would be so cool for lvl up!!! PLS ACME ! just tell us
Old 02/16/2018, 15:32   #1215

Hello, sorry , hopefully soon I'll have it up - lets say around 1 week .

The bot can do 3* easily, around 95-97%HQ on the 35 dur mats from 0 NQ, end items are around 99+% HQ just HQing the reisui and some other garbage, you can HQ everything then you'll probably never see an end item NQ'd.

And yes on the ala meme gear 2.5* you can do it with min stats just HQ all submats, and you're good to go.
Thanks
19 Users

Tags
bot, crafting