Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5

Discussion on Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/26/2016, 12:22   #796

elite*gold: 35
It seems that the bot is currently submitting bug reports every time an action fails there times in a row, this is not intended and i will fix it once I return home from christmas.
Old 01/05/2017, 13:31   #797

elite*gold: 0
Hey Stolas thanks for all the work you've done. I was using the old bot last time I played which doesn't work. I downloaded this new one and it's not working for me. I just says casting fishing line but never casts. If I move cast to a different bar that isn't 1 or 2 it gives an error. If I manually cast line when it comes time to hook it attempts to mooch (the next button over).

From my testing it won't cast because my button is located all the way to the right of the bar and I guess it can't register it's location. If I move it to the left side of the bar it attempts to works but the button it's attempting to press is always the one right of the button.

Example cast on button 1 it will press 2, If hook is on 2 it will press 3 when it's time to hook. Any idea? I've tried fullscreen and windowed mode. Playing on 1920x1080. Thanks in advance!
Old 01/07/2017, 23:33   #798

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3venx View Post
Hey Stolas thanks for all the work you've done. I was using the old bot last time I played which doesn't work. I downloaded this new one and it's not working for me. I just says casting fishing line but never casts. If I move cast to a different bar that isn't 1 or 2 it gives an error. If I manually cast line when it comes time to hook it attempts to mooch (the next button over).

From my testing it won't cast because my button is located all the way to the right of the bar and I guess it can't register it's location. If I move it to the left side of the bar it attempts to works but the button it's attempting to press is always the one right of the button.

Example cast on button 1 it will press 2, If hook is on 2 it will press 3 when it's time to hook. Any idea? I've tried fullscreen and windowed mode. Playing on 1920x1080. Thanks in advance!
Hey, sorry to hear that you are having issues with the bot!

Can you send me a screenshot of your hotbar? I have a feeling the issue is due to you using having a hotbar with different keys than mine (mine is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,-,=)
Old 01/10/2017, 06:29   #799

Yea sure...

Ya my keys are setup weird mainly because of a mount hotkey but yea I can switch my keys back. I always used these keybindings even with the old bot.
Old 01/10/2017, 13:15   #800

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3venx View Post
Yea sure...

Ya my keys are setup weird mainly because of a mount hotkey but yea I can switch my keys back. I always used these keybindings even with the old bot.
Yeah that's the problem, the hotkey detection only finds what hotbar and where on the hotbar the ability is, it doesn't check the keybindings for them. I'll analyze it and see how easy it is to implement.
Old 01/12/2017, 01:03   #801

Awesome thank you.
Old 01/13/2017, 10:06   #802

elite*gold: 10
hey just download it, quick setup and it works perfectly fine

thank you! (tried alot of the others, all **** or pricey)

one question tho.

what would you say, how "save" (as save as it gets) is this bot?
Old 01/15/2017, 20:00   #803

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'doc' View Post
hey just download it, quick setup and it works perfectly fine

thank you! (tried alot of the others, all **** or pricey)

one question tho.

what would you say, how "save" (as save as it gets) is this bot?
You're welcome!

Well that's hard to say. As far as I'm aware no one has been banned while using my bot, mainly because the game forces you to move around if you fish for too long in one spot. As it stands, the main way to get banned is if someone reports you for fishing, so if you keep an eye on the game and respond to people who talk to you then you should be fine.
Old 01/18/2017, 23:10   #804

since nobody has mentioned it yet and since the post hasn't been updated yet I'm not quite sure if StolasZagan knows already but I figured I would mention the obvious that 3.5 broke the bot
Old 01/18/2017, 23:35   #805

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusixpyro View Post
since nobody has mentioned it yet and since the post hasn't been updated yet I'm not quite sure if StolasZagan knows already but I figured I would mention the obvious that 3.5 broke the bot
Thanks for letting me know!

The servers to be under maintenance atm, so I'll update the bot as soon as I can log into the game again.

EDIT: Dx9 is fixed on my end, just need to do a little cleanup for Dx11 and then I'll post the bot here. I expect it to be done tonight.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2017, 20:09   #806

In korean server, v2.1.0.5 works very well. But v3.1.1.0, I got a message-Failed to initialize the FFXIV API. Unable to find the fishing 2 pointer-. New bot doesn't work with FFXIV v3.2?
Old 01/20/2017, 23:53   #807

v3.1.2.0 has been uploaded. Took me a bit longer than usual as I had some work-in-progress code that I had accidentally commited to my master branch.

20/01/17 - v3.1.2.0
- Now supports FFXIV v3.5
- Fixed a bug where an exception was thrown if the bot failed to execute an action three times in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prnr View Post
In korean server, v2.1.0.5 works very well. But v3.1.1.0, I got a message-Failed to initialize the FFXIV API. Unable to find the fishing 2 pointer-. New bot doesn't work with FFXIV v3.2?
I haven't tried on the Korean servers, what version is FFXIV on the korean servers? If it's v3.2 like you say, then yeah only v2.1.0.5 will currently work for your version of the game. If you look at the changelog(in the first post of this thread) you can see that I had to update the bot whenever a new 3.x version came out. Currently the latest version of the bot only supports FFXIV v3.5.'

Edit: Found a bug in 3.1.2.0, waiting to release until I have it fixed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2017, 10:32   #808

Wheres Aquabot-v3.1.2.0 ?
Attached Files version 3.1.1.0
Old 01/21/2017, 11:40   #809

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameba1122 View Post
Wheres Aquabot-v3.1.2.0 ?
Attached Files version 3.1.1.0
It's up now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2017, 17:48   #810

Got an error message (it's in french. I will translate but it's maybe not 100% accurate) with the 3.1.2.0 : Error the following exception :The dimensions of the table exceed the coverage

I got this bug right before it tries to get the fish (it fail to get it) and the bot stops.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, ffxiv, fishing, fishing bot