Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5

Discussion on Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/12/2015, 01:33   #151

elite*gold: 0
Just so you guys know I'm not just blowing smoke, here's what I've been working on. This version just shows off the working interface. it doesn't fish, it doesn't even attach to the ffxiv process. I've held that code back because it hasn't been debugged yet.

The weather portion of the interface is not fully functional yet because I'm still working on finding the weather offsets, along with others.

In case you're worried it might be malicious in someway, the code is available here:

I've still got a lot to do on it, but I think it's a really good start. I could still REALLY use some help finding the offsets I need though. I saw that Lucid seemed to have quite a bit of experience with it. I could really use some help man...
Attached Files
File Type: zip FFXIVFishingBotRedeux.zip (193.2 KB, 84 views)
Old 03/12/2015, 05:07   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckOnCooldown View Post
I saw that Lucid seemed to have quite a bit of experience with it. I could really use some help man...
There are tons of memory editing howto resources out there, what do you need me for!?

If I were going to go as far as posting all my offsets I might as well just post my bot too! haha
Old 03/12/2015, 13:43   #153

Nah, I don't want you to post your offsets. Maybe you could PM me with some of the values I'm looking for though, or share knowledge as to why there's a two byte field in the character struct that looks like this:

E0 00 (224) standing or fishing stance
C0 01 (448) casting
20 02 (544) Fishing
40 02 (576) bite
50 02 (592) Fighting
B0 03 (944) Reeling
40 03 (832) Retrieving
A3 01 (416) ??

And also a one byte field elsewhere that only changes while fishing. Or maybe if you know where the weather offset is, you *could* post that? I have no clue how to go about finding that. Normally I would do scans while changing things until I narrow it down, but that can't be done with the weather offset.

Anyway, if you don't want to help, that's cool. No hard feelings. I'll find everything I need eventually. Like I said before, it's just going to take a whole lot of time, and that's something I'm kind of short on right now.
Old 03/12/2015, 18:31   #154

The weather can be done by simply zoning to change the weather; it is stored at 3 different static memory addresses (one changes at the top of the hour, others at 3 minutes past the hour). Because I sig scan I don't have the actual offset handy.

Clear = 1,
Fair = 2,
Clouds = 3,
Fog = 4,
Wind = 5,
etc..
Old 03/13/2015, 01:37   #155

I assumed that zoning would change so many things that it would make it extremely hard to run down. It'll be easier knowing what values to scan for though. Thank you!

Thanks Lucid. I found the weather offset quickly with that information! Appreciate it.
Old 03/14/2015, 05:12   #156

when i run the bot it crashes and shuts off.
Old 03/14/2015, 06:26   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kielbasa99 View Post
when i run the bot it crashes and shuts off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckOnCooldown View Post
This version just shows off the working interface. it doesn't fish, it doesn't even attach to the ffxiv process. I've held that code back because it hasn't been debugged yet.
I'm assuming it already have its basic function but still working on other stuff so its not working as intended yet
Old 03/14/2015, 17:16   #158

I think he's talking about the original verison. There's nothing that *can* crash in the version I posted, unless there's something seriously wrong with his Windows installation. There's no logic at all, it literally all interface stuff.
Old 03/14/2015, 18:32   #159

I'm getting an error on it too.
When I start fishing, this pops up then just closes itself:

Also, I don't know why it won't show the pic on the forum...
Old 03/14/2015, 19:14   #160

Bot isn't working for me anymore, not getting any errors tho. It casts fishing line but doesn't seem to realize that it already casted so it trys again a few times and stops by itself. ^^
Old 03/14/2015, 19:14   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipside101 View Post
I'm getting an error on it too.
When I start fishing, this pops up then just closes itself:

Also, I don't know why it won't show the pic on the forum...
OH MY ***, IT ISN'T WORKING!? Did you read any of the recent discussion in this thread?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2015, 08:28   #162

Lucid, is your bot still working? A few days ago I was finding the two fishing status offsets that I mentioned in an earlier post with ease, and now I can't find a **** thing. I think they had a hotfix in there somewhere, and I'm wondering if they changed something.

I've been making good progress btw, I've got signature scanning working, and I'm using it for all my offsets. Hopefully it will remain resilient that way.
Old 03/16/2015, 08:48   #163

Someone help point me to some reading to help with offset i have some time which i can help but bear i am noob at this ... Luck or Lucid
Old 03/16/2015, 09:45   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
OH MY ***, IT ISN'T WORKING!? Did you read any of the recent discussion in this thread?
Yh but I don't get errors like everyone else
So read the full post next time instead of the first 6 words, ********
Old 03/16/2015, 10:29   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneeh View Post
Yh but I don't get errors like everyone else
So read the full post next time instead of the first 6 words, ********
All kinds of bad/unpredictable things can happen when you read from bad offsets, and even if you had some kind of setup/configuration/dependency problem it would be completely moot because the program is not being maintained anymore. Give it some thought.

Tags
bot, ffxiv, fishing, fishing bot