Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free 20% exp boost for new players

Discussion on Free 20% exp boost for new players within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free 20% exp boost for new players

FFXIV now running a refer a friend campaign. meaning if I refer you we both gets goodies! So if you thinking about buying the game send me your email and ill send you a referral and we both get some items out of it including a circlet(helmet) that gives 20% exp until level 20 on all classes.

the game also has free trial for 14 days now so you can try it before buying it (for PC only)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boost For Bronze Players
02/23/2015 - Freebies - 24 Replies
Hello, since Im new here I would like to offer free boost for accounts from Bronze 5-1 to Silver or Gold. EuW or EuNe Servers I boosted around 10-20 accounts for my friends and I would like to try to do it here also. If you got any questions you can Pm me and we can talk. I got good reputation on SteamTrades and also on Steam itself.
OFFERING FREE ELO BOOST FOR BRONZE PLAYERS [EUW]
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you don't trust me I can give you a Gold 3 Account as an exchange so you can play with your friends! PM ME
Free ELO Boost for Bonze Players
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Just PM me! I can give you a Gold 3 Account as an exchange if you dont trust me or you want to play with your friend
Free elo boost by gold/platin players
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im offering a free elo boost for bronze divison. My friend is platin and i'm gold we are playing together rankeds on EUW. If the rankeds are available i will play on your account and my friend will duoq with me, so its free elo for you FAQ: "why you do this?" I want to play on a lower elo because its fun. ~ Pm me if your interested
free elo boost for bronze players in NA.
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Diamond V player looking for an NA account to mess around with. I will only be playing a few games (~10games ^^), and I guarantee a good win rate, haha. Only NA server please. Add me on skype, dannylee101.