Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How hard to get into beta?

Discussion on How hard to get into beta? within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How hard to get into beta?

I just signed up and from what Im reading in there fb page, it seems that its difficult to get inside the beta at the moment cause all the slots have been taken up by "Legacy" players...

How hard is it really?
Old 02/26/2013, 13:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hard. Wanna buy my legacy account? ^___^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Beta Server] Lost Minecraft [24/7][Vserver][Hard Survival]
02/28/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 21 Replies
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9503/logous.png Heyho liebe epvpers community. Heute möchte ich euch unseren neuen Hard Survival Server vorstellen. Wir benutzen zurzeit folgende Plugins: World Edit World Guard
[BETA Server]Demi-Flame Puny & Hard
10/07/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I have finally released a beta version of my server. Includes: lvl 255 weaps, new pets, empty community, 2 LIVE servers to check out. One for those that want a challenge and one for those that like the easy side. New monsters and friendly staff. Looking for a people that can help us on what they want in the community. Servers that are running that you can play on: Demi-Flame>Puny Demi-Flame>Hard This is a beta test so there are still bugs. http://demiflame.exofire.net/
TriGunz Close Beta Hack- I worked hard on this-
12/01/2007 - GunZ - 3 Replies
Credits: Elemnium_Hack_Noob (me ^^) Guilius Sonny (my frriend) Trini_Gansta (for the CRC Emulator) This tutorial was made by Elemnium_Hack_Noob...... ok hey guys this is just a test of my awesome .mrs well it includes many things ok guys this one is the close beta version it includes lots of the upcoming updatefrom the open beta one so enjoy and give me