Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV: Standard Rules

Discussion on FFXIV: Standard Rules within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FFXIV: Standard Rules

This section is for players to post small questions regarding the game as a whole. If you're familiar with the old Standard section for XI, then you should know how this area is going to work. People should be able to ask a question in this section, no matter how seemingly stupid it is, without getting their hand bitten. If you can't answer their question, then don't post.

Also in addendum, you are to use the random question thread for small things. Theres no need to make a brand new thread for something that can be answered with one post.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ffxiv bot or ffxiv hacks?
07/26/2015 - Final Fantasy XIV - 40 Replies
is there any ffxiv bot around? I'm also interested in ffxiv hacks, something like mr. argus or mr. rabbit would be nice, please reply in this thread or contact me through pm. I'm also interested to help you people to develop a ffxiv bot or ffxiv hacks.
FFXIV Craftsman - FFXIV Tools Pack
02/19/2012 - Final Fantasy XIV - 18 Replies
Hello, Guize! I'd like to present you FFXIV Craftsman. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4734715/Public%20Pictures /Screenshots/FF/tool/PreView/Main.png This is a large tools pack, using pixel finding algorithms. At the moment it contains: Craftsman (Guide)- craftbot. (working...) Fisherman (Guide)- fishbot. (working...) Runner (Guide)- running bot. (working...) Redresser (Guide)- tool for fast changing sets. (working...)