Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OttoBot - Crafter/Fisher - Free

Discussion on OttoBot - Crafter/Fisher - Free within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/06/2012, 01:32   #136

elite*gold: 0
FFXIV will crash if anything pops up that darkens the screen and ask if you want to run w/e you need to go to your pc options and change that.
Old 01/06/2012, 09:19   #137

@Singular

Any chance of Adding the following abilities:

Clean Slate (Leather 36): 1 time use, reduces progress to 0%
Ease the burden (Armor 36): 1 time use, reduces progress by 10%

Also, is there a way to configure the bot to spam careful? (I can't find it)

These additions would be very useful for level 50 crafters who grind low level recipes fishing for HQs

Thanks!
Old 01/07/2012, 06:25   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullibicity View Post
FFXIV will crash if anything pops up that darkens the screen and ask if you want to run w/e you need to go to your pc options and change that.
enlighten me please. not sure what you mean by go to your pc options and change that...change what?
Old 01/07/2012, 12:07   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by djricekcn View Post
enlighten me please. not sure what you mean by go to your pc options and change that...change what?
Old 01/07/2012, 21:50   #140

elite*gold: 20
Hello!

I got this problem with the bot. It works fine for anything except Guildleves.
When I do guildleves he will succesfully open the window, and pick a Local Levequest.
After that It will give me a errorbox, then it will still continue with doing a click or what
ever and after that I get the same error box again.

Then the program stops functioning and as soon as I press any key on the bot it will
freeze and Windows will give me a message saying the program stops functioning.

A screenshot can be found here:

I am running Windows 7 Professional
Old 01/09/2012, 19:48   #141

i still have the wait issue with this even after update >.>
Old 01/10/2012, 22:02   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsas View Post
@Singular

Any chance of Adding the following abilities:

Clean Slate (Leather 36): 1 time use, reduces progress to 0%
Ease the burden (Armor 36): 1 time use, reduces progress by 10%

Also, is there a way to configure the bot to spam careful? (I can't find it)

These additions would be very useful for level 50 crafters who grind low level recipes fishing for HQs

Thanks!
I can add these no problem. Perhaps I will post a new version in a few hours.

I cannot test much on things until I find someone who is now paying to play. My friend who started this all by request has not paid and is not playing at the moment. As you can probably guess, I am not a paying player either as I was not hard into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTwilight View Post
Hello!

I got this problem with the bot. It works fine for anything except Guildleves.
When I do guildleves he will succesfully open the window, and pick a Local Levequest.
After that It will give me a errorbox, then it will still continue with doing a click or what
ever and after that I get the same error box again.

Then the program stops functioning and as soon as I press any key on the bot it will
freeze and Windows will give me a message saying the program stops functioning.

A screenshot can be found here:

I am running Windows 7 Professional
I will walk the code to see if I notice something as I am not able to test in game now (see previous response). But hopefully it is an obvious mistake and i can fix it without the game client.
Old 01/10/2012, 23:27   #143

Awesome, thank you so much in forward Conflux
Just 1 small question. You think it would be possible for the tool to start a .wav file or something everytime someone mentions your name or something you fill in (Array of pssible matches)?

that way we can turn off the FFXIV sounds completely, but still get notified when someone says my name, or a portion of my name
Old 01/11/2012, 01:00   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTwilight View Post
Awesome, thank you so much in forward Conflux
Just 1 small question. You think it would be possible for the tool to start a .wav file or something everytime someone mentions your name or something you fill in (Array of pssible matches)?

that way we can turn off the FFXIV sounds completely, but still get notified when someone says my name, or a portion of my name
It is on the To DO list as is adding a sound for work order complete. I am posting a new version of Otto soon but will not have sounds yet. Should have them added soon if I can stop being distracted by the routing tab work.

OP updated for v0.8.7.0.

SC
Old 01/12/2012, 18:51   #145

i have this really annoying problem in the fishing bot
it seems to stop and execute wait after few min and sometimes from the beginning is this a problem in the bot or is it just me?
Old 01/13/2012, 02:46   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahadroid View Post
i have this really annoying problem in the fishing bot
it seems to stop and execute wait after few min and sometimes from the beginning is this a problem in the bot or is it just me?
Are running Otto in the background while you are using another window and typing? If so, this is in the OP as an open issue. If not then please let me know more info like if Otto is in foreground, if game client is in foreground, send a low level log copy if you can, etc.

On a different note, I have added in sound notices for the following events: received tell, work complete, chat mention, craft success or chat fail. So it will be in next update which may be a few days unless someone really wants the sounds sooner.

SC
Old 01/14/2012, 02:36   #147

Awesome job Singular Conflux, cant wait to see your new update release lol, keep up the good work and hopefully we can see the new version in a couple of days
Old 01/16/2012, 00:10   #148

OP updated for v0.8.8.0.

[Note: if you already have Otto installed please change your the waiting for fish short timer to 1500 or 2000. Fresh installs will get the reduced new default value.]

Added sound support for tells received, chat mention, work success, and work failures.

Update to address the stuck waiting for fish issue. Otto should handle operating in the background or minimized. Should make dual boxing a reasonable option now.

SC
Old 01/16/2012, 17:27   #149

Thx SC. I will try it.

One question though, I have extracted the bot and launched it (its not an installer version) then navigated to the timer tab. I have found that waiting for fish short delay is set to 4000. Should I change this to 2000?
Old 01/17/2012, 01:18   #150

For fishing users, please try setting your FishingInputSettlingDelay to something shorter, like 1500, as this should help catch the fish when not jigging on nibbles as too long a wait will result in a fish lost (since only so much time to jig for a fish before game considers it off the hook).