Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gil making after 1.19

Discussion on Gil making after 1.19 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/30/2011, 03:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xivhelper View Post
true, and faster but at a little loss is cod are sold in LL for like 63 gil.
So even buying 3333 lighting shards and 9999 tiger cod, you are still making 3 times your money back at lvl 1 alch.
oh thats hilarious, i didnt even realize you could buy cod from vendor (price is 115) Now all I just need is malm kelp for the lightning and I can generate infinite wind shards for free basically. wind shards on the weekend are selling for 200k+ a stack. Close to 50M now....lol
Old 10/30/2011, 10:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve782 View Post
ok, so im sitting on 40M gil right now wondering if I should even bother to make more at this point or just focus on leveling classes - what do you all think?
I completely agree
gils (more than money in true life) doesn't make happiness playing together almost does (is a party game basically)
i got 20M just playing party, doing leves, npc surplus items/rubbish, i don't buy quite nothing from markets (in my server are too greedy and prices are crazy) and i sell at real honest prize (1K x LEVEL so lev 20 20 k gils, lev 50 50k gils) everything i don't need anymore but could be useful for other players. In this way my retainer empty fast my consciousness is clean to not cheat/steal anyone (i see a lot of ppl selling higher than npc just exploiting ppl ignorance) and play happy and make friends....is just a game
Old 10/30/2011, 14:10   #18

Anarres I am right there with you on selling items fairly, however if you are too cheap the people who are gauging others will buy from you and set at their price to make profit. You have to be careful about helping the bad apples out.