Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate Fish Bot: MastrBaitr

Discussion on Ultimate Fish Bot: MastrBaitr within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/01/2011, 07:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Are we still able to donate to gain access? I'd really like to get my hands on this.
Old 09/01/2011, 07:20   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdstang View Post
Are we still able to donate to gain access? I'd really like to get my hands on this.
Nope! The original idea was to thank those who donated without expecting anything. I gave it to others who donated subsequently because something was misinterpreted (or people are sneaky), and several people donated thinking they would have access. It isn't donating if you do it for something!

But... there are still 4 drawings left, so you might have it tomorrow! Or Friday! Or Saturday! Or Sunday! You've got a good chance since it seems like you're teamed with Gamble, too

Edit: It really sucks that someone feels compelled to rate all of my threads 1-star. Get a life! I don't believe it is a consequence of the quality of my programs because all other ratings are 5-stars and if there is a reason for a 1-star rating, I haven't heard it.

Edit 2: Fishing is ridiculous. 180SP for a fail and 315-400SP for success, naked... I'll ride gathering fatigue all day for fast 180SP fails

Edit 3: will be fixed in 1.0.1.3
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2011, 15:32   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
But... there are still 4 drawings left, so you might have it tomorrow! Or Friday! Or Saturday! Or Sunday! You've got a good chance since it seems like you're teamed with Gamble, too

Edit: It really sucks that someone feels compelled to rate all of my threads 1-star. Get a life! I don't believe it is a consequence of the quality of my programs because all other ratings are 5-stars and if there is a reason for a 1-star rating, I haven't heard it.
Looking forward to the next draw. Unfortunately, I'm in a 'different' timezone so your post was at 01:35am for me and I missed it

To whoever is giving lucid 1 star ratings. Grow up. You've been given the best crafting program on the interwebs for free, you aren't owed MastrBaitr.

To lucid himself, great work. A credit to the gaming community
Old 09/01/2011, 19:36   #34

rated 5 although im already FSH50 :P, which upped it to 4* :P
Old 09/02/2011, 00:10   #35

Rate your thread 5, posted in fb
Old 09/02/2011, 01:59   #36

Going to add my two cents for now:

Another excellent program from Lucid. Been using MK since it was publicly released. Got a chance to really use MB (and help come up with the name ^_^ ) and im impressed. I'm currently trying to work within a sandboxed environment and I get an integer runtime error that comes up when i do that, so I run not sandboxed with UAC admin privledges (the program does not have this as default like MK does yet) and all is well. Short of multibox support the program is ****. I don't give a **** about percentages. Seeing how many I caught and lost is great. You can calculate the **** yourself (not trying to be mean) but I'm sure he'll provide this at some update as its a simple request and lucid really listens to the fanbase.

As for a smart fatigue feature, hopefully those affluent in the game will realize each gathering class can gather up to 250 times at once. This 'gathering fatigue' replenishes at 10 gathers an hour, which means if you fish 250 times, then wait a 24 hour period and do so again (or add an hour) you can maximize gathering.

Now after 150 sucessful gatherings, catching fish/logging ect gets harder, and at 0 you can only gain sp.

I fished earlier for about a 3 hour period and managed 176 successfuls and 36 lost catches. I don't know if its necessary to add an auto cut off. If you dont fish unless you're using the bot, just set it to between 200-250 catches and bam you're done. If you want to level fishing, then thats where the hour timer comes in. I think it was well thought out btw lucid!

Requests:

Multibox support
UAC privleges built in like MK when you click
chat notification upon whisper/tell or a say (directly showing this in the log box would be an alternative, like showing it in bold to easily see what time ect, and maybe a sound?)
When using custom jigging- a check box to force fail the cast if its not sucessfully jigging, meaning its not the fish youre looking for.

I'm going to try to get a guide together for selective fishing.

For instance if you only want hammer heads, or black sole (!) you can use the custom jigging and you will only catch those fish with those jigs.
Old 09/02/2011, 02:33   #37

i would like to use this and see how it goes with the custom jigging and catching specific fish in spots i would usually stand and see the difference compared to what i usually pull up

Maybe in the future
Old 09/02/2011, 02:53   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl295 View Post
i would like to use this and see how it goes with the custom jigging and catching specific fish in spots i would usually stand and see the difference compared to what i usually pull up

Maybe in the future
Did you sign up? If you're using Facebook make sure you post your ePvP name

Next drawing in 3 hours, there are only about a dozen people... so your odds would be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by homegilla View Post
PS: Patiently, eagerly, respectfully dieing to know who won...
Tonight, you! Congratulations^^

Information was sent via PM.
Old 09/02/2011, 06:19   #39

F Yeah!!! THANKS!

So I don't have anyone to give my 2nd pass to so either pull another name or I'll give it to the 1st person who asks for it. Your call lucid.
Old 09/02/2011, 06:19   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by homegilla View Post
F Yeah!!! THANKS!

So I don't have anyone to give my 2nd pass to so either pull another name or I'll give it to the 1st person who asks for it. Your call lucid.
Sure, let's see who's awake... FIRST RESPONSE GETS A PASS!
Old 09/02/2011, 06:20   #41

response!! really want to try and test this great program!!!!
Old 09/02/2011, 06:21   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillus_01 View Post
response!! really want to try and test this great program!!!!
Yay Phillus! I'll PM you info
Old 09/02/2011, 06:30   #43

Sweet thanks really been looking forward to trying this!!
Old 09/02/2011, 06:31   #44

What happened? Just got home from a 24hr shift
Old 09/02/2011, 06:32   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdstang View Post
What happened? Just got home from a 24hr shift
haha poor guy

I included your Twitter account anyhow, fwiw. Must not have been your time

Tags
ffxiv fish bot, ffxiv fishing bot, fish bot, fishing bot, mastrbaitr