Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit bot(Craft/Fish) - Simple bot

Discussion on Autoit bot(Craft/Fish) - Simple bot within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/10/2011, 21:15   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve782 View Post
i get a server error when i try to download the file on the first page.
Might be epvp servers or a firewall is blocking your download?
Old 10/08/2011, 10:21   #302

so I'm alittle lost, I recorded the windows, manually and nothing happens when I click Fish, however the script says paused in the task bar.

I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue with this since 1.19? I didnt try it prior so I don't know if it is a 1.19 issue or I just screwed up some setup.
Old 10/08/2011, 11:05   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by xionia View Post
so I'm alittle lost, I recorded the windows, manually and nothing happens when I click Fish, however the script says paused in the task bar.

I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue with this since 1.19? I didnt try it prior so I don't know if it is a 1.19 issue or I just screwed up some setup.
It should work since it uses pixels to operate. I am assuming you need to unpause it?

Did you check out the youtube videos?
Old 10/08/2011, 14:16   #304

Ok so I figured out what was wrong, I had used Autohotkey to fullscreen my game which stretched it alittle so the resolution wasnt correct and I guess the script recognized it and just paused itself. since once I fixed the resolution to be correct it works, Thanks for this!
Old 10/08/2011, 21:17   #305

I have no idea how to get this thing working, can anyone assist me? I hit every button on the 5.5 tool and doesn't do anything for me (only using the fishing portion)

I think I just need a tutorial of some sort. The youtube doesn't make sense to me because it's done in a way that it's under the assumption that you know how to navigate the application

It basically repeast Recording window 2, Movie to Window 2 over and over and over and then just constantly hitting the confirmation button (or so it seems). 32 or 64bit
Old 10/08/2011, 23:23   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by djricekcn View Post
I have no idea how to get this thing working, can anyone assist me? I hit every button on the 5.5 tool and doesn't do anything for me (only using the fishing portion)

I think I just need a tutorial of some sort. The youtube doesn't make sense to me because it's done in a way that it's under the assumption that you know how to navigate the application

It basically repeast Recording window 2, Movie to Window 2 over and over and over and then just constantly hitting the confirmation button (or so it seems). 32 or 64bit
I'm having the same problem... I really don't know or understand how record pixels xD
Old 10/09/2011, 00:08   #307

I got it working after doing numerous google search.

1) The Auto-record doesn't work well (at least for me)
2) YOu have to move the entire fishing thing (bar, action, log) to the most upper left of your screen
3) Go to Custom Fish Tab, turn everything RED (v. 5.5 should only have 5 selections). Until you record all three windows, you have to do the fishing manually. Open Window 1 and Hit the left one to make it green, when Window 2 displays, hit second to left to make that green then Window 3.
4) Go to Fish Bot tab, select the depth you want or Random Dept and then select Fish

I didn't have to click on RESOLUTION button on Shadow tab but it was green
Old 10/15/2011, 03:32   #308

This doesn't work after patch
Old 10/15/2011, 19:25   #309

I managed to record the pixel, but the bot isn't reading the chat log for me

Here is an example....

Your line sinks to the desired depth.
You wait for a fish to bite.
You feel a nibble.
You feel a bite.

This is what happens in game, while the bot just keep doing the same thing
Old 10/16/2011, 22:57   #310

Anyone else got this owrking after 1.19a or is it just me? if me, what can i be doing wrong
Old 10/18/2011, 03:25   #311

I have issues where it goes for a "small" random amount of synths, then it just stops on its own. It stops at random points as well, so there is no rhyme or reason to when it stops.
Old 10/18/2011, 14:38   #312

why go back to pixel recording when the last one didn't need it and worked perfectly fine till 1.19?
Old 10/24/2011, 14:46   #313

was ist das beste?
Old 10/24/2011, 23:40   #314

Using this basically just broke my computer. Had to navigate to the task manager using the keyboard and force quit it to escape, effectively killing ffxiv in the process

Still waiting for that v.II update :/

Tags
bot, craft, ff xiv, fish, free