Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit bot(Craft/Fish) - Simple bot

Discussion on Autoit bot(Craft/Fish) - Simple bot within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/08/2011, 04:38   #151

elite*gold: 0
@ Trubass,
your window 1 and 2 both equal 16 051 915 = 0xF4EECB. They should not be equal which could mean a few things: Your synthesis window is not in the top left corner when you are recording pixels, you are having the same unknown issue as the previous posters, your resolution is not recorded before you start recording pixels, or the issue is with the bot.

Given that I and many others run this bot perfectly I am going to lean towards the same issue as previous posters, which has not been resolved as of yet and we are working on the problem.

If you have done everything correctly before starting bot then you will prob. have to wait till we figure out why this happens on certain PC's.
Old 06/08/2011, 14:09   #152

Works great, but will sometimes bug out and stop doing anything at all when it should be casting a new line. I'll go to restart the fishing when this happens and the bot will "start", but nothing happens. However, if I completely close the program and open it back, then everything works fine.

EDIT: Trying out 5.4b and so far it's working alright. Will leave it running while I'm at work to see if it keeps going.

EDIT 2: Stopped working 50 casts in, same problem.

EDIT 3: Using the 32 bit version of 5.4e now, and it's currently worked alright for 85 casts. Can't say for sure yet, but it seems to have helped/fixed my problem. I'll keep using it and report back.
Old 06/08/2011, 17:35   #153

I am running dual screen at 1280x1024 resolution on each monitor. Not sure if dual screen affects this. Also, is the resolution of the game what counts or the monitor? I have a laptop i am gonna try tonight to see if i get same results. If i get same results, chances are i am missing something.

My process is:
get into game, start bot, record resolution, stop music (Sorry, gets repetative), go to record the pixels tab for crafting, turn all the boxes red, then record pixels one by one having the appropriate object open in the game. The last 3 things i record are normally the first two boxes(the synthesis at 3/4 and the finish), then skill which is second row all the way to the right.
I start a craft in game, move the synth window to the far top all the way to the left as far as it will go. complete the craft recording the appropriate pixels at the appropriate time.
Once the recording is done, i leave the game up with the craft window open. I set the bot up as follows. I leave the skill and advanced boxes red (i want to get it working as basic as possible then go for more advanced options) I set the dropdown to "define" and the number to 5 for testing purposes. Then i click set. I then move on to click "craft". Once i click craft, my ffxiv window starts to move the highlighted boxes and does things as you would expect. It clicks recipes, then selects to first recipe, it then confirms the recipe, then clicks the main hand. After about a second, the bot log goes blank and no longer works. I must restart it to get it to interact with the game again.

If my resolution was incorrect, should the bot be able to go as far as starting the synth? Hope this clears things up. Thank you.
Old 06/08/2011, 18:27   #154

i dunno what happenned but i fixed it back when i first got this bot i went thru every window and it didnt work and now i went thru every window and while it was in left corner it seems to be working flawlessly now! i think i fixed it. i stopped recording pixels like the first time cuz it was bugging me i thought when u said put the craft/fish thing to the top left was the bot not the actuall window! ITS WORKING BEAUTIFULLY!!!! TY SIR U ARE A GENIUS!!!!!! /bows down.
Old 06/08/2011, 18:36   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessia61 View Post
i dunno what happenned but i fixed it back when i first got this bot i went thru every window and it didnt work and now i went thru every window and while it was in left corner it seems to be working flawlessly now! i think i fixed it. i stopped recording pixels like the first time cuz it was bugging me i thought when u said put the craft/fish thing to the top left was the bot not the actuall window! ITS WORKING BEAUTIFULLY!!!! TY SIR U ARE A GENIUS!!!!!! /bows down.
I've been doing the same thing totally missunderstood it since it says Crafter/bot top left corner ? Thats why i asked about if widgets were at default position. Ill try myself later then Thanks for the find vessia

This works perfect now, sorry for missunderstanding the instructions but it seems im not the only one doing so, perhaps you should say "place your ingame crafting/fishing interface top left corner" then saying crafter fisher bot window.

Cheers for all the help though 13ouncer trying to solve my issues. Bait change works (if you dont have arrows in inventory^^) , Fishing works. Thanks alot.
Old 06/09/2011, 00:59   #156

13, i noticed you are recording pixels at 60x25 and 60,26 for Synthesiswindow1 & 2. Then when the bot is running it checks 50,25 and 50,26. Is this correct?

Also, the bot is erroring out way before the synth windows pops up. Where can i adjust the delay from when it confirms the craft to when it starts checking for the pixel for Synthesiswindow1?

Edit:
I wanted to add that it is recording pixels correctly. I verified it with the finder tool. The pixels being recorded for Synthesiswindow1 is at the enf of the moving bar in the synth windows. I get hex code of 0XF4EECB.
Old 06/09/2011, 09:30   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trubass View Post
13, i noticed you are recording pixels at 60x25 and 60,26 for Synthesiswindow1 & 2. Then when the bot is running it checks 50,25 and 50,26. Is this correct?

Also, the bot is erroring out way before the synth windows pops up. Where can i adjust the delay from when it confirms the craft to when it starts checking for the pixel for Synthesiswindow1?

Edit:
I wanted to add that it is recording pixels correctly. I verified it with the finder tool. The pixels being recorded for Synthesiswindow1 is at the enf of the moving bar in the synth windows. I get hex code of 0XF4EECB.
The openwindow is the tome the bot sleeps between opening window such as synthesis window or menu and such. I coded the bot to wait around 8 seconds for synth window. When the 8 seconds is up it starts searching for synth window. It will loop searching for about 3 seconds before it errors.

The synth window 1 goes feom around 40, 25 to around 200. Window 2 move up to 26 from 25.

I am.glad to hear you guys figured out the issue. I will make it more clear on first post.
Old 06/09/2011, 09:47   #158

Quote:

Edit:
You might want to try recording offhand and mainhand again. Sound like that is the issue if its erroring out before window pops
Old 06/09/2011, 09:50   #159

Quote:
I am running dual screen at 1280x1024 resolution on each monitor. Not sure if dual screen affects this. Also, is the resolution of the game what counts or the monitor? I have a laptop i am gonna try tonight to see if i get same results. If i get same results, chances are i am missing something.

My process is:
get into game, start bot, record resolution, stop music (Sorry, gets repetative), go to record the pixels tab for crafting, turn all the boxes red, then record pixels one by one having the appropriate object open in the game. The last 3 things i record are normally the first two boxes(the synthesis at 3/4 and the finish), then skill which is second row all the way to the right.
I start a craft in game, move the synth window to the far top all the way to the left as far as it will go. complete the craft recording the appropriate pixels at the appropriate time.
Once the recording is done, i leave the game up with the craft window open. I set the bot up as follows. I leave the skill and advanced boxes red (i want to get it working as basic as possible then go for more advanced options) I set the dropdown to "define" and the number to 5 for testing purposes. Then i click set. I then move on to click "craft".Ooo u Once i click craft, my ffxiv window starts to move the highlighted boxes and does things as you would expect. It clicks recipes, then selects to first recipe, it then confirms the recipe, then clicks the main hand. After about a second, the bot log goes blank and no longer works. I must restart it to get it to interact with the game again.

If my resolution was incorrect, should the bot be able to go as far as starting the synth? Hope this clears things up. Thank you.
After pressing, end to stop bot you must press end again to reactivate bot. This is why it does not do anything because on=false when you press end.
Old 06/09/2011, 20:46   #160

fishing

The bot now is just spaming "Jig nummber x perfomed" before it feel a fish bait anyway.. it seems that the bot starts "Jigs" too early before it feel fish bait but i think its a bug which shouldnīt do that early..
fishing interface was at the up left corner and bot window under the fishing interface.
Im using the 5.4e one and didnīt change things at ini. well should i manually enter something there?
Old 06/09/2011, 22:43   #161

Helo,
I tested the fishing bot and it work great. only ran it for a few minutes. But it worked which is exciting.

13, Can you post an INI for a screen resolution of 1282*1024. I am not sure if it works the same. But i will take that and place it into my folder and see if it helps. You said in a past post that it may be recording pixels wrong. if thats the case. this may work.

Thanks for everything. Awesome work. I am actually glad i am having problems. I am learning a little about it and understanding all the hard work you put into this. I am very great full.
Old 06/09/2011, 23:50   #162

13, i have gotten it to work. I changed Openwindow from 3000 to 10000 and it works great. slow getting started, but it works.
Old 06/10/2011, 00:07   #163

I'm having the same problem as Neshl. It just intermittently works.
Old 06/10/2011, 00:12   #164

13, i have gotten it to work. I changed Openwindow from 3000 to 10000 and it works great. slow getting started, but it works.

Edit:
I have turned Openwindow down to 7000 and things are still working great. If i got 6000 or lower, it goes blank.
My craft is using 5 items. all five of those item load very slowly. if u are doing a craft with 1 or 2 items, the window will load faster.

Assumption. U explained that it will wait 8 seconds before error. something wrong with that code. To speed things up, check the loop of 3 seconds intervals up to x amount of loops. if it doesnt detect the synth window after x loops, then error.

Also, it clears the log when it errors. can you avoid that?

Well. the bot has successfully done 10 crafts in a row while i typed this edit. Thanks for everything..
Old 06/10/2011, 08:19   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neshl View Post
The bot now is just spaming "Jig nummber x perfomed" before it feel a fish bait anyway.. it seems that the bot starts "Jigs" too early before it feel fish bait but i think its a bug which shouldnīt do that early..
fishing interface was at the up left corner and bot window under the fishing interface.
Im using the 5.4e one and didnīt change things at ini. well should i manually enter something there?
You should record your pixels.

Tags
bot, craft, ff xiv, fish, free