Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gobbie Mystery Box

Discussion on Gobbie Mystery Box within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gobbie Mystery Box

Hey!

I got some questions regarding the Gobbie Mystery Box which seems like a fun idea from SE. I got some questions though if some of you have done this.

1. Do the points automatically raise each day after you have spoken with the goblins (does this include everyone of them or do you have to speak with all of them individually?)

2. Do all of the goblins have a chance of giving HNM pop items and scrolls? Because if you check out the golins wiki page those items isn't listed.

Thanks!
Old 10/02/2012, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
wrong section, This is FFXIV(14) the Gobbie mystery box is for FFXI(11) but i will try to answer your question, though i have no played XI in a few months

1) After you speak to the goblin once your points will continue to accumulate til you use them.

2)It is random as far as i can tell they all have a chance to give the items some more so for different region HNM than others you can usually tell by asking the goblin what are possible prizes, they change with the in game day.