Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling FFXI Gil CHEAP!

Discussion on Selling FFXI Gil CHEAP! within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling FFXI Gil CHEAP!

Hi all.
I seeling yummy FFXI Gil on Server Asura.

I thinking on 20€/1mil, if you buy more i can give bonus .

German/English.
Old 07/15/2010, 00:21   #2

Some yammy gils still left.

I can make a better deal if you get more.
Old 08/17/2010, 19:20   #3

Some gil still on Asura. Just leave me a msg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CHEAP]Selling 2 isro 94 accounts [CHEAP]
06/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Both Level 94 Spear Nukers!!!eldorado both have semi gold and semi dressed kinda stripped! got avatar items etc..... i am looking for 10 $ each paypal only! REPLY GO GO!...
Selling FFXI account NIN75 RDM75 THF75 DRK75 BLM70
10/11/2009 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
WORLD TRANSFER NEVER USED, SO IT IS READY IMMEDIATELY! Selling my Final fantasy XI account with expansions registered: FFXI Rise of the Zilart Chains of Promathia Treasures of Aht Urgan Wings of the goddess
Selling my FFXI account
11/06/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 19 Replies
ITS NOW ON EBAY FFXI Final fantasy XI 11 75 SAM, 61 DRG, 60 DRK on eBay, also Role-Playing, PC, Games, Video Games (end time 31-Mar-08 20:08:58 BST) Yeah well ive decided im done with FFXI... So im selling my account. £300 Starting price (if anyone offers higher so its like a bid.)
Selling FFXI account on Valefor Server
06/03/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
***Square Enix states that all characters are the intellectual property of Square Enix. I am simply charging for the story related to my character. The winning bidder of this auction will receive only the corresponding login and password used to enter the account in order to provide visual interpretation of the story. Because these codes were created by me and independent of any Square Enix involvement, Square Enix and all agents acting on their behalf have no right to sanction my selling of it...