Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farming / Farmen

Discussion on Farming / Farmen within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey people.Im new here and have a little question.I play with a Thf Level 50 and i really dont know where i can farming (make Gil).I farmed beehive chip and grain seed but this method give not enough money for good equipment.Please Help a poor FF gamer.

Thx

Hey Leute weiss einer wo ich mit nem thief lvl50 farmen sollte?Bisher war ich auf beehive und grain seed jagd aber das bringt leider nicht soviel Gil zumal die Preise auf dem Odin Server sehr schlecht stehen.Bin dankbar für jeden tip.
Old 01/05/2007, 01:10   #2

Get that rng sub on and camp some nm's, you're a thf..
Old 01/05/2007, 15:42   #3

i think if you are a little higher lvl, like 55-60 you can go farm in the sanctuary of zi'tah, goobues drop tree cuttings that go for around 80k a stack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
[Release] Hiding your Name while Arcade Farming / Namen Verstecken beim Arcade Farmen
07/11/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 54 Replies
Hiermit Release ich ein Tool womit euer Name nicht im Raum angezeigt wird. ZITAT VON FUYO: Einfach die Originale ressource.s4hd in den Ordner kopieren (natürlich trotzdem sichern für den CRCFixer). Nun ins Ressource Tool und die arcade_util.lua ändern. Ich hab dann 2x den CRCFixer drüber laufenlassen und alles geht super bei mir ! CREDITS -> FUYO: Translated by Glock9200 When u change ressouces u have copy ressources.s4hd original.
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming!
11/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
(Ok before you say anything im sure theres already been a post or thread on this but i couldnt find it.) So i decided im going to start farming a melee class what would you guys say the best class to do this with is ninja or warrior. I need to get to 120 on each character as fast as possible and i plan on buying some elite + gear so they can take hit where there leveling. I know the tower/fan quest is fairly easy with a ninja cause of toxic fog so im not sure if id be able to pull through...
[Exploit] Ruf farmen / Farming Rep in Azjol-Nerub
09/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Also ich weiß nicht ob das schon jemanden aufgefallen ist oder ob es hier schon gepostet wurde aber es gibt nen kleinen eventbug in Azjol-Nerub beim Boss Hadronox ( der 2 ) Wenn man den boss im fight mit den adds pullt respawnen die adds nonstop und der boss heilt sich nonstop. Der bug geht auch in hc und nhc aber in nhc bringt sichs eig nichts. Was man braucht: Wappenrock von Kirin tor, wyrmtrup etc..( 1 der 4 wotlk fractionen) Ne grp am besten 2 healer 2 wls(find ich am besten)und 1...