Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't get pos, mrargus, or fleetool to work

Discussion on Can't get pos, mrargus, or fleetool to work within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Title says it, I can't get any of them to work. I updated the offsets, and tried naming it WindowTitle=PlayOnlineMaskUS as i read somewhere in the forum but it doesn't work. The windower version i'm using is the Lite version that someone made that just windows the game. Got it off the Arzil or spelt something similar. Any help on getting any of those functional? As for the windower, would i need to use the ones with the plugin capablities? thanks
Old 09/05/2006, 23:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmm some old reason i can't see my post so i'm posting a reply :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FleeTool without namechanger
10/15/2009 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Some already know but some still have problems so i posted this Seems there is a static name so you don't need namechanger to use fleetool and other tools that need static name. Depends what version of game you have use this names: PlayOnlineMaskUS - US version PlayOnlineMaskEU - EU version PlayOnlineMask - JP version
New Japanese Fleetool
05/05/2007 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
This is the new japanese Flee Tool. This Flee Tool uses a hook, so you never need to update the Offsets. Enjoy!
MrArgus Bot Scripting
09/07/2006 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
This version of MrArgus can run scripts to the FFXI game. You will need to use the namechanger.dll once again to make it work properly. There are 3 example scripts included as well as a well documented file on how to make new ones. I did not make / translate / or have any association to the maker of this program. I only share what I find. ========================= Offsets -- Jan 1, 2006 ========================= INITCODE = 12ED60 PCMAP = 3C5498
about MrArgus. help me plz
08/30/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
can you give me the new MrArgusGUI.rar to me? thanks!! mail to my plz , my mailadress: [email protected]
Help with Mrargus!
05/15/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
:cry: When ever i start up FFXI and get to Mee Deggi the Punisher and start using Mrargus it shuts down my Playonline and says a error occoured.... id ont know what to do i need some help ><. I have Windower 3.22