Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone give me the DAT addresses for...

Discussion on Someone give me the DAT addresses for... within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As topic but explained herein.
I've managed to find the DAT files in the ROM folders for all the various zones (with mobs in them) that were part of the original FFXI. Where might I find such DAT files detailing the mobs present in the Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia and Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansions?

Thanks
Perpetuator

Similar Threads Similar Threads
to any1 who can give a well working uce il give u the autopot address
08/27/2009 - 12Sky2 - 11 Replies
im using autopots since august 7 and now its patched im willing to give the autopot addres and hp and mp % addres to any1 who can pm me with the new and well workin uce btw the uce must have a working procces and working address search so give it tru pm and il give u the autopot addres as a trade for your help edit= and also have a working freeze
Addresses!
03/24/2009 - Archlord - 0 Replies
How i can find HP/MP, mob HP memory addresses? I try to use CheatEngine but i cant find nothing, somebody can help? Sorry i find it:) HP Potion: 053456F8 MP Potion: 053456FC
Help with addresses
07/15/2008 - WarRock - 11 Replies
Hey, I've used a bunch of hacks here, they are great! But after a while, they get detected. So i have set out to make my own hack. I know how to use VB quite well so it shouldn't be that much of a problem. Only thing is I can't find adresses. Iv tryed CheatEngine but since the program itself is detected...It doesnt help much. Any advice on witch memory search I should use? P.S. Another question, if my make my own hack, will it ever be deteted? Because when i get 0 min kick, it says adress is...
[Addresses to help Wsuo] GMS v.52- 53 addresses
05/09/2008 - MapleStory - 7 Replies
Thought i'd leech this to save you some time for what you are looking for.