Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More than 30 FPS?

Discussion on More than 30 FPS? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
############
TRYING IN ENGLISH
############

Hello there,

i really enjoy FFXI and on my system i got no problems to run it with most details and so...but there is one thing that wondered me: Fraps show only 30FPS max oO? I talked to my LS and they said, that FF has a FPS-Cap at 30FPS is this right? And may i change that,oor can i break that "feature"?

Thanks for help,

Syranus

#####
GERMAN
#####

Hallo ihrs =)

Ich spiele FF wirklich supergerne, und mein rechner schafft es auch ,das spiel in vollsten details darzustellen, alerdings zeigt fraps mir nie mehr als 30FPS an... ich hab dann mal in meiner LS gefragt, und die meinten FF hätte ne Frame-Grenze von 30FPS. Ist das wahr? Und kann ich die ändern oder gar komplett löschen?

DAnke für die Hilfe,

Syranus
Old 05/15/2006, 01:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
is mir auch schon aufgefallen wär auch nice wenns was geben würde damit das bild nicht so milchig aussieht,(ausser am bildschirm oder graka rumfummeln)

trying in english too :

i noticed the same thing its also nice, if there is something to change the colours and gamma to have habby colors^^ and not so milky and foggy (without changing the desktop colors)