Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS FFXI GIL and Items on All Servers

Discussion on WTS FFXI GIL and Items on All Servers within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS FFXI GIL and Items on All Servers

I can sell ffxi gil and all tradable items on all servers, if you need plz contact me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS:@@WOW@@ Boe,lvl 359,purple items, Both in US and EU servers @@
05/15/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Have many boe, lvl 359 purple items for selling, also have mounts like Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger,Big Battle Bear,etc. We come from a RMT company. If you had any needing, just leave me a pm to my id . Or add my msn [email protected] Price can be dicussed, also have bonus for these couple days !~~~
Items ask how to add new servers to little v.15.
07/17/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Items ask how to add new servers to little v.15.
Sell FFXI gil to us/Verkaufen FFXI Gil zu uns
06/26/2010 - Final Fantasy Trading - 13 Replies
English : Hello guys , I am buying FFXI gil on all servers. Payment will be made through Paypal,Moneybookers,Libertyreserve or Westernunion right after gold received. Legit FFXI gil buyer that's been in business since the game launched, For price or more details ,please contact me . Check my signature, thank you ^^ Sell your FFXI gil for real money now ,best price ,100% legit!
servers, npc, monsters, items.
05/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
i have make my server with the guide, and it's work (so thank a lot), but i don't have any item, npc or monsters. i'm sure someone have already ask the question.. but i don't find a post witch give tips. please someone can give me help for make a server with npc, monsters and item? thank a lot.