Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High End Account - All job MAX, raid ready, 72 mounts, 218 minions, free 200m gils

Discussion on High End Account - All job MAX, raid ready, 72 mounts, 218 minions, free 200m gils within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High End Account - All job MAX, raid ready, 72 mounts, 218 minions, free 200m gils

- All battle jobs level 90

- All Crafters level 90

- All gatherers level 90

- All tribul quests completed and at max reputation (save you hassle to grind it everyday for few months).

- 99% MSQ/Sub quest completed (till patch 6.2) except latest raid normal mode (you need to complete normal 1st before raid, can be done in 2 hours) and some optional dungeon/trial where i lazy to run, you hardly to see a quest mark on the map.

- avg ilvl 550 (main GNB, RDM, sometime WHM), job i mained have highest high level

- FREE 200m gils for your to gear up (you can start earn more gils with current gils)

- Free 30 days sub

- Free 1 Fantasia (reroll character appearance)

- 2 millions MGP

- 72 mounts (notable mount: FF XV regalia, Eurekan Petrel, OZMA,Crystalalline Conflict Series Fylgja Mount), 218 minions

- All Garo Mount obtains (not in picture below).

- PVP rank 36

- Triple Triad Card 164+

- Island Santuary Rank 10

- Island Santuray Rare Animal all obtained except Twinklefleece.

- Kamuy of the nine tails mount obtained, no need grind for doggos.

- 9500+ achievement points

- 800+ commendations

- Blue magis spell 85/104

- Rare dyes (jet black/pure white)

- Cash item (Collegiate Attire(tie and bow), SDS Fenrir(mount speed + 1) and etc )

- Eureka Completed (BA cleared).

- Save the queen/Bozjan completed, lvl 10 Ray of Valor, lvl 10 Ray of Fortitude, lvl 10 Ray of Succor

Suitable for

- Blizzard had failed you, worry not, grab this account and start raiding immediately.

- Players who dont like to grind level.

- Player who want to raid only but dont want to start from zero.

SCREENSHOTS:

PRICE : $220
Kindly add me in discord to discuss more

Discord :
RossanaQuicy#5730