Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHEAP][PC] ORIGINAL OWNER FFXIV ACCOUNT-ALL EXPANSIONS+ENDWALKER EARLY ACCESS

Discussion on [CHEAP][PC] ORIGINAL OWNER FFXIV ACCOUNT-ALL EXPANSIONS+ENDWALKER EARLY ACCESS within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [CHEAP][PC] ORIGINAL OWNER FFXIV ACCOUNT-ALL EXPANSIONS+ENDWALKER EARLY ACCESS

I'm original owner of the account. Selling because i couldn't have enough time to play.

All expansions bought (39,99 EUR) and Endwalker bought (34,99 EUR)

* with Endwalker pre order received early access (Early access is scheduled to begin on Friday, 19 November 2021 at 9:00 (GMT) and will allow users the ability to play Endwalker before the official release!)
* with Endwalker pre order received Menphina Earring received (Increases EXP earned by 30%!)(The bonus effect will only apply from level 1 through 80.)
* with Endwalker pre order received Wind-up Palom Minion received.

Account includes main character (Level 50 Monk) on Lich (EU) server.

Also bought cosmetic sets: "Topaz Carbuncle Attire" (13,50 EUR) and "Lord Hien's Attire" (9,00 EUR) both sets fit great on monk especially Lord Hien's Attire.

Account is inactive at this moment. Subscription Ended: Jul. 15, 2021

Price is: 50 USD
Contact me via Discord caneryalp#7961
I'm expecting to receive payment via
All information will be given on Discord including information for mail change.

-------
Caner
Old 08/01/2021, 17:30   #2

bump
Old 08/07/2021, 15:47   #3

I dropped the price: 35 EUR
Just wanting to recover some of my invented money on game. You will get Endwalker pre purchase gifts and all other expansions ready to play.

Tags
account for sale, all expansions, endwalker, ffxiv