Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast and Safe Gil Deliver ( Ragnarok and All Chaos Datacenter)

Discussion on Fast and Safe Gil Deliver ( Ragnarok and All Chaos Datacenter) within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 110
Fast and Safe Gil Deliver ( Ragnarok and All Chaos Datacenter)

Hello and Welcome to my Store

What I provide?

Fast delivery. less than 10 minutes.

Safe Gil.

I offer a fair price.

100% Positive rating.

I'm trustworthy, fast and reliable.

I always give BONUS items with every order (Extra Gil, Materias, Foods, Potions )

I'll message you in-game and trade you the Gils

The most commons delivery methods are FACE to FACE and via MAIL

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. This is very important to me don't hesitate to message me, i'm more than willing to help you to answer your questions.

Thank you and i hope to see you soon!

Chaos Servers Available

Cerberus

Louisoix

Moogle

Omega

Ragnarok

Spriggan

Direct Message me here or Add me on Discord for more information .

Discord: Siroco#1683
Old 08/16/2019, 00:51   #2

elite*gold: 110
up up up
Old 09/14/2019, 12:40   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Realy good Service and trustworthy trader, Thank You.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2020, 15:42   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Fast&Smooth Trade, really friendly Seller! can totally recommend
Old 04/25/2020, 18:55   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Trade was really quick and went well, thank you
Old 12/24/2020, 02:19   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Hey there. Still having some Gil on Moogle?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lakshmi EX, Susano EX, Omega and Alexander Savage - All Chaos Datacenter
10/11/2017 - Final Fantasy Trading - 1 Replies
Now selling in Chaos Datacenter We are a group of highly skilled individuals that pride ourselves with quality and an exceptional service. We have been selling on Cerberus since ARR and are trusted sellers capable of selling all content in the game, without requiring your account information. We are currently selling: Omega Normal - You can receive a maximum of 1 piece of loot per week from each floor, you can choose which piece you like from each floor. Omega...
[Selling] cheap and safe FFXVI GIL to sell 24/7 deliver in 5mins check stock first
06/21/2016 - Final Fantasy Trading - 70 Replies
ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM BEFORE TRADE Important Notice Anyone who wants to sell in game golds to us , please contact my live chat via my website at ff14 gil ,buy FFXIV gil ,cheap ff14 gil to buy. We will only use Skype for talking . like our facebook to get 1% bonus of your order http://i.gyazo.com/d1a57bc1e81c3b89911df4905ffde8 76.png FFXIVMALL.COM
FF(Final Fantasy) XIV Gil on Hotsale !!!! [ Safe Gil and 8% discount for Buying now ]
11/25/2013 - Trading - 16 Replies
Hey guys, CheapestFinal Fantasy XIV Gil on Sale with 8% discount at safewow.com Welcome to buy FF XIV Gil in my shop! The more you buy , the cheaper price you will get. We have full stock on all servers! Fast delivery & Huge stock guaranteed! FM8OFF---8% discount for Final Fantaty XIV Gil and all other game gold or items. Get extra 3% bonus pay by western union!
[CHEAP FFXIV GIL]all realms,7x24 service,safe gil guaranteed
09/02/2013 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
1,Summary (1),price $17.04/M on all US region,EU region and JP region all realms order url:MMOGoldBay - buy ffxiv gil,cheap ffxiv gil discount code:GodIsAGirl (2)stock unlimit supply,any quantity from 0.5m-10M
Sell and Buy/ Final Fantasy XIV Gil/ FFXIV Gil-Cheap Fast Safe
08/12/2013 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies
Welcome to buy Final Fantasy XIV Gil in my shop! The more you buy , the lower price you will get. We have full stock on all servers! Payment methods: Paypal and Western Union Please add me on skype skype: CAKELOVER2006 (contact this skype before buy , you will get 3% off on any amount order !) How to add me on skype? You must read and check carefully the image before add me on skype. http://i39.tinypic.com/24ystqp.png