Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect acc for shadowbringers. 25 x lvl 70

Discussion on Perfect acc for shadowbringers. 25 x lvl 70 within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect acc for shadowbringers. 25 x lvl 70

Greetings!

https://imgur.com/a/TdWkNIg#0Xly3RV -> screenshots.

highlights:

14 battle jobs max level (70). MNK lvl 20
66 days left of sub
MSQ up to date, everything completed.
DoH/DoL lvl 70 and BIS
All 3 tanks are BIS. Other jobs basic stormblood gear.
You'll find 75 mils on this account which is probably more than you will ever need
I have 55 mounts with some notable ones likes : 04S mount, 08S mount, 012S mount, Twintania, White Fat chocobo but also some mogstation mounts : sleipnir, fat moogle, panda, citrine and aquamarine carbuncle, bennu.
70 minions.
Both ultimate raids cleared multiple times. It's by far the hardest content in the game. Also cleared all savage raids, primals and 24 mans and dungeons.
Tokens. Here's specifics : 16 x 09S, 14 x 010S, 16 x 011S, 20 x 012S, 5 x ultimate coil of bahamut, 4 x UWU (ultima weapon ultimate), 78 x Byakko, 88 x Tsukuyomi, 94 x Suzaku, 16 x Seiryu, 012S weapon coffer. With all of those, you can practically gear up a job of your choice very quickly.
1,6 mil MGP saved so you can buy quite a lot of stuff.
Both retainers and glamour dresser is basically full of glams, some of them being quite rare and/or hard to obtain
Some animas and relics weapons done

Looking to get 300 USD via paypal or other payment methods Im familiar with. Can negotiate a bit.

My discord is gigierinoo#9679
Old 05/16/2019, 14:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
careful. he makes the same threads over and over on different forums. he's banned in other places. you can just google his discord and those links will come up.

other discords he's used that you can google
arcskies#7897
fuark#4791
johnny_ograniczony#9502

character he always references, luna heart on shiva, alt of luna caelum

> https://imgur.com/a/TdWkNIg#0Xly3RV