Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

10x The Feast Rank 1 Trophies/Titles, Many Unobtainable PvP Mounts/Glamour + More!

Discussion on 10x The Feast Rank 1 Trophies/Titles, Many Unobtainable PvP Mounts/Glamour + More! within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool 10x The Feast Rank 1 Trophies/Titles, Many Unobtainable PvP Mounts/Glamour + More!

•8 rank 1s on this char from S3 to S10 and the associated top 100 armors/mounts and diamond/top 10 accessories
•S2 top 100 armor/gold
•S3 top 10 LP mount/earring
•S11 magna roader PvP mount
•Nearly every event item since I've started playing over 2 years ago
•Bloodsworn with every beast tribe
•3 Hellhound weapons and 89 Wolf Collars (enough for 8 weapons that you want)
•A bunch of other random, miscellaneous stuff such as Frontline & Rival Wings mounts that you can mostly see under the mount and minion tabs~

•Rank 1 on this char and the associated armor + Hellhound weapon

•Rank 1 on this char too and the associated armor + Hellhound weapon

•Alt—Hellhound weapon

•Another alt—Hellhound weapon

An album showcasing valuable things on the account:
https://imgur.com/a/LEbVH2W (rating in SS not current)

PRICE : 250$

Original Email Access will give also.

If interested send me a friend request in discord
or Mail me in my EMAIL. (i am usually active in discord)

my DISCORD: Axlgrushkoh#0735
my EMAIL:

Similar Threads
[Selling] {Original Owner} 10x Feast Rank 1s + More
11/09/2018 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/15182679/ 8 rank 1s from season s3 to s10 solo queue (and the associated diamond/top 10 accessories), s2 top 100 armor/gold, s3 top 10 LP, most event items from about 2 years ago until now, bloodsworn with every beast tribe, 3 hellhound weapons + 72 wolf collars (enough for 7 weapons), FL/RW mounts, and other random things here and there that you can mostly see from looking at mount tab and such...
[Selling] 6x HERO Titles , 9 x GLADIATOR , 6x Rank 1 Gladiator Titles - Full PRIMAL PvP GEAR
01/28/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
17.000 Achievement Points Warrior Realm Best time All Challenge Mode ( Top Scorer in CM ) 8/8 WoD Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 MoP Challenge Mode Gold Hero of the Alliance: Prideful Hero of the Alliance: Grievous Hero of the Alliance: Malevolent
[Selling] World of Warcraft High End Acc [Unobtainable Mounts, Titles, Achievements, ...]
12/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
World of Warcraft (Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition) + Diablo 3 + Starcraft 2 + Hearthstone Beta Since I no longer have the time to play those games, I decided to sell my account. This is my original account (started playing back in 2006) and I am the only one who ever played on this account. -- Da ich keine Zeit mehr habe, diese Spiele zu spielen, habe ich mich dazu entschieden meinen Account zu verkaufen (habe im Jahr 2006 angefangen). Ich bin der einzige, der jemals auf diesem...