Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Codes for Flying Cumulus/Eastern Journey Battle Staff/Eastern Attire

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Codes for Flying Cumulus/Eastern Journey Battle Staff/Eastern Attire

Hey people,

i got codes for the in titel named items.
On this website you can check the items out:

With the Eastern Journey Battle Staff you get 50 teleport tickets ontop.

I would want to sell the codes for 20 euro Paysafecard or 20 euro Paypal but you can make me an offer too. For myself i dont play the game so dont offer me ingame items or ingame cash.

Im looking forward to hear from you guys and Best Regards
Maanu

« Lakshmi EX, Susano EX, Omega and Alexander Savage - All Chaos Datacenter | Shirogane House m/l »

Similar Threads
simple +255 gears + attire/casual +255 query
07/24/2014 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
+255 gears & attire/casual +255 query -- ---------------------------- -- +255 With elements equipments -- ---------------------------- update cq_item set eudemon_attack1 ='255', eudemon_attack2 ='255', eudemon_attack3 ='255', eudemon_attack4 ='255', magic3 = '255' , special_effect= '8' where player_id=10000001 and position=1; update cq_item set eudemon_attack1 ='255', eudemon_attack2 ='255', eudemon_attack3 ='255', eudemon_attack4 ='255', magic3 = '255' , special_effect= '8' where...
[Release]Kratos Attire
06/17/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious. For the mesh files just use the Roman Lorica mesh (001190280) Also if you dont want to erase your roman lorica from your server , you gotta change the id of the kratos attire :)
[Request] Digimon Battle The Journey Begins Hack
08/31/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
does anyone have a hack for this game the capture rate is unfair and lvling is slow
What are the Eastern US Dead Front times?
02/04/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
If any one can answer?
[Release] Server/Mod Eastern Sun
12/18/2008 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
Original Thread : Diablo2: Eastern Sun - Ciderax.com Read more! Inside this thread has the tutorial on connecting to our CLOSED REALM ( bnet.ciderax.com ) 100% dedicated on a fast server computer with LADDER http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/Ciderax/server.jpg This is a very well balanced mod that adds new skills, new items, and new Aura graphics. Brand new uniqs and sets plus mercenary sets. Always changing. you'll see that it's a very different game! A few monsters from...