Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA :: 2x Character All Level 60 Disciple of Hand :: Endgame Ready and Money Maker

Discussion on NA :: 2x Character All Level 60 Disciple of Hand :: Endgame Ready and Money Maker within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
NA :: 2x Character All Level 60 Disciple of Hand :: Endgame Ready and Money Maker

Greetings!
Selling a high end crafter on Hyperion Server :: 1000$ price negotiable if trading BDO high end account. Also accepting Bitcoins.

Account includes:
1 – Character Endgame Bard 60 :: ilvl 252
• All 60 Disciple of Hand :: Penta Melded Max
• All 60 Disciple of Land :: Penta Melded Max
• Various level 60 War/Magic
• 597,000,000 Gil
• Full inventory of materials to make money
• Level 13 chocobo companion
• Max Squad
• FC level 8 :: GM
• Max Retainer adventurers
• Apartment
2 – Character 2 Endgame Crafter and WHM ::
• All 60 Disciple of Hand
• 20+ Million Gil
Extras ::
• Over 500+ Materia IV and V’s for crafting and Combat
• Endgame story completed on 2 characters
• 81 Minions
• 18 Mounts
• 540+ Days played
• Original Owner
• Will secure trade/sell over skype for hassle free transition
• 597+ Million Gil and 20+ Million on alts. = Over 600$

Feel free to message me with any questions. Price is set relatively low for the amount of income it can generate as well as being ready for Storm Blood Expansion.

Old 04/29/2017, 03:00   #2

elite*gold: 100
PM me any questions, happy to answer and clarify.