Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

FFXIV TOP EU Account Cerberus

Discussion on FFXIV TOP EU Account Cerberus within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FFXIV TOP EU Account Cerberus

Hello Everyone,

I don't have the time to play this game anymore and therefore I'm selling my account.
In the following I'm going to list all the milestones of my account and what you would have had to pay for those services.

These prices are the lowest I could find.

Free Company with a large house with over 250k points. The house is in the Mist, in one of the first Wards at Plot 5 ( the most expensive one and most wanted ) about 80 million Gil, when the house was bought. It now has furniture worth over 100 million Gil in it and has a maxed Company Workshop with multiple max rank airships. The Company Chest contains a lot of items from Airship-Venture as well as crafting items. I have seen offer reaching from 500 USD - 1000 USD for those houses. I will only consider the lowest as an example though.

Free Company:
Charackter Milestones:
Account Milestones:
Discipline of War:
Discipline of Hand:
Discipline of Land:

All those thing I could put a price tag on, added up, would make about 3000 USD. This doesn't include a lot of other things, like grinding gear clearing Raids every week and many other thinks. I don't expect to get that much for the account though, I will settle for much less. Just send me your Offers and if they suite me I will sell you the account.

The Account can be reviewed per Teamviewer or Skype, only if I think I can trust you.
Since I'm new in this forum I can provide credentials trough Ebay. I will send you a PM there so you can see my reviews.
Payable trough PayPal, Ebay ( 10% extra, because of fees ) or Playerauction ( 10% extra, because of fees ).

Thanks for your interrest.

Regards
Haroon

Old 02/16/2016, 13:55   #2

push, waiting for offers.

Old 02/28/2016, 19:30   #3

push starting bid at 500€

Tags
ffxiv, final fantasy 14, final fantasy 14 account, xiv