Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Insane BLM/SMN i208 (full BIS). 50m GIL, 5k Achievment points, cleared Alex Savage1-3

Discussion on Insane BLM/SMN i208 (full BIS). 50m GIL, 5k Achievment points, cleared Alex Savage1-3 within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 309
The Black Market: 165/0/0
Arrow Insane BLM/SMN i208 (full BIS). 50m GIL, 5k Achievment points, cleared Alex Savage1-3

This account is one of the best geared blackmages in the world. The only reason I am selling is because my raid group disbanded and I lost the interest in playing without them. It has all the BIS gears (all A3S gear + 2 updrage items + 6 clears). Bascially your set till next expansion. If I need to judge I would say: based on the current difficulty of the content you will be long time the best geared guy on your server/on par with top world players.

Further information:
Account:
Heavensward Collectors Edition

Main Character:
Item level 208 BLM! (i206 SMN), currently on A4s savage. Cleared A3s Savage 6 times (account got all loots from A3s, pants, head + 2 updrage items) All jobs are 50+ except AST, DRK and MCH.
Over 50 million gil!
Contains all RARE mounts: Fenrir (1.000.000MGP), Adamantoise, Kirin (all Primal mounts) & all other expect the cash shop ones!
Over 130 minions (incl. all rare)!
over 500 Player Commendations!
All Beast Tribe Relations capped!
Companion chocobo capped at rank 20!
4k/4k Allied Seals and 500/500 Centurio Seals!
over 20 Hive totems!
2x Level 60 Retainer!
All craft jobs 50+!

Alt Character:
Level 50 BLM with various sub-classes leveled! (used for double runs to sell raid loot)

Gold Saucer:
200k MGP with all stuff obtained (Fenrir, Gamblers Set, Adamantoise, etc.)!
Have max pedigree and max rank racing chocobo!

Grand Company & PVP:
Rank 50 PVP RANK!
All new rewards from Seal of Rock!
20k Wolf Marks currently.
3k+ Wolves den matches played, 1.5k+ won.
Capped seals for Great company!

All seasonal event gear/achievements!
All chocobo barding armor!
Playtime = 450 days.
BLM Zeta weapon completed (max SS/DET melded).
I'm capping esoterics each week, no worries.
Insane Achievement score!

If you're interested to know more about this character or want to buy it, please send an private message to me.

I am the original account owner with all necessary information required to take full ownership of the account.

Please offer me your price. No low ball offers please, do the research.
I can offer screenshots on request, can also show you ingame.
If you have questions feel free to ask.

Old 09/19/2015, 04:20   #2

bump current offer at 1.100€

Old 09/22/2015, 16:16   #3

bump

bump
Old 11/04/2015, 02:42   #4