Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoner/Beschwörer lvl 50-60

Discussion on Summoner/Beschwörer lvl 50-60 within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Summoner/Beschwörer lvl 50-60

German:
Ich suche einen Account mit einem Beschwörer im Levelbereich 50-60. Wenn der Account 50 ist, vorzugsweise mit der Hauptquest nicht zu weit von Heavensward entfernt. Heavensward muss nicht gekauft sein für den Account.

English:
I'm looking for a SMN Account. Anywhere from level 50 to 60, preferably with MSQ not too far away from entering Heavensward if it's a lvl50 Account.
Heavensward doesnt have to be purchased already if it's a 50 SMN. Playing on PC.

Looking forward to your offers!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ~ WTB ~ [NA] Summoner Names | Looking for rare summoner names, price is no obstacle
07/24/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a new summoner name, and willing to pay for the right one. Looking for ONE WORD names without any special characters. I do not care about skins, and I do not care about rank. If you have any decent summoner names please let me know via PM, and we can talk from there. Alternatively, you can post in this thread but that is up to you. As a long shot I am currently looking to get a hold of these specific names below on the server. I will also pay finders...
[WTS] 107 Vicious Summoner - 103 Concerra Summoner - SIZ
06/28/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Vicious with 2 perm costumes (staff build) Concerra with 5 inventories (3x extra) Acepting any offers PM ME
WTT lvl 81 Segnale and lvl 61 Summoner For 80+ Summoner (Abbadon)
03/09/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my lvl 81 Segnale and my lvl 63 Summoner For 80+ Summoner on Abbadon server Reply to post or email me on [email protected]