Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS FFXI US Account, to much to list.

Discussion on WTS FFXI US Account, to much to list. within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS FFXI US Account, to much to list.

Sold, Thank you.
Old 07/03/2013, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sold.
Old 08/08/2013, 11:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
This is the wrong section for trading.

Pls use next time the right section for trading:

And pls read this, before you trade with somebody:

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB FFXI WHM Account
10/16/2011 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm looking to buy a WHM Account so if anyone has one they want to sell send me a PM or post here. The account MUST have WHM but I could make an exception to a decently geared RDM. Also common sense says the basics should be on the account these days, i.e expansions etc
FFXI Account(s)
08/12/2011 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
This is a serious thread, I've got two accounts on the FFXI server "Leviathan" I am willing to sell them (make me an offer and i'll give you more details than provided before) Mithra - (Jobs are between 75 and 85, will give exact numbers if inquiring about buying) WHM/BRD/SAM/WAR/BLM/RDM/SMN/DNC/THF gear wise - WHM/BRD/SAM/RDM/DNC great gear sets BLM/WAR decent gear sets THF/SMN gear is pretty bad Also - 224 merits on the mithra Hume - RDM/BLM/SAM/(maybe)DRK gear sets for...
Sell FFXI gil to us/Verkaufen FFXI Gil zu uns
06/26/2010 - Final Fantasy Trading - 13 Replies
English : Hello guys , I am buying FFXI gil on all servers. Payment will be made through Paypal,Moneybookers,Libertyreserve or Westernunion right after gold received. Legit FFXI gil buyer that's been in business since the game launched, For price or more details ,please contact me . Check my signature, thank you ^^ Sell your FFXI gil for real money now ,best price ,100% legit!