Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fifa 22 bei Steam kaufen - Online Zugang kostenpflichtig?

Discussion on Fifa 22 bei Steam kaufen - Online Zugang kostenpflichtig? within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 250
Fifa 22 bei Steam kaufen - Online Zugang kostenpflichtig?

Moin,

Ich wollte Fifa 22 kaufen, ich würde gerne wissen wenn ich Fifa 22 auf PC bei Steam kaufe, ob ich einen Pass bzw Mitgliedschaft für Online Zugang (kostenpflichtig) wie Ultimate Team usw brauche. Bei Playstation braucht man zB zusätzlich noch PS Plus.

Benötigt man etwas, wenn man auf PC Fifa 22 Ultimate Team spielen möchte?
Old 01/04/2022, 08:24   #2

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Kurz: Nein.
Old 01/04/2022, 10:56   #3
Der nette Mann

elite*gold: 1810
Received Thanks: 4,500
Arrow Off Topic -> Fifa

#moved
Old 02/04/2022, 13:57   #4

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I know a little German, and I can tell you with confidence that you don't need an Ultimate Team to play FIFA 22. That's why I like to play FIFA more on PC than PS because you don't have to buy a separate subscription that allows you to play the game online. By the way, it seems to me that fewer and fewer people are buying games on steam now because I recently came across this site -- , where the FIFA 22 key was cheaper than on steam. Is it worth buying games on such trading platforms, do you think, or is it too risky? It's just that my friend recently bought FIFA 22 on this site, and everything is fine with him.
Thanks
1 User