Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft)

Discussion on DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft) within the Fifa forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft)

video with English subtitles

Only for FUT Online games and weekend League:

"1" Weak foot 5 * Stars on weak foot
"2" Skill Moves 5 * Star Feints
"3" High Work Rate-HANDICAP-Now your ai players (bots) will play at the most difficult level. This means the Handicap in the game will be on your side
"4" Traits-Talents
"F1" legacy defending-Standard protection. Players are not taken away when the strike button is pressed without the ball
"Home" Player Link-Teamwork - (for example your player on PP under a change of your tactics becomes on PFA or PFD, he so same will played on 100%)
"F7" No Fitness - no FATIGUE (does not relieve fatigue in players)
"F7" Time Finishing-timing (Always a perfect double-tap shot)
Chemistry Style-style teamwork ( Hunter shadow Catalist Hawk Anchor-Hunter shadow Catalyst Hawk anchor )
"F7" Anti-ALT + TAB - up to 15 seconds you can minimize the game. In case you have collapsed, the game will not lose.
"F7" Picking a weak opponent-Picking a weak opponent
"Delete and pageup" Realy Gool - a real goal. ( the ball is in the opponent's goal)

weekend League Stats opponent:
club id - club id
id Origin-id origin
Win - number of wins
Played - Number of games played in the tournament

Squad Battles:

"backSpace" Squad Battle Side Changer - to Change sides. (play for PC team)
"["- Control Home Side-Change side. (play for PC team)
"]" - Control the Away Side to Change direction. (play for PC team)
"backSpace" - cpu vs cpu-Computer vs computer (One tap)
"Delete end pageup" - Add Realy Gool-add real goal in korota rival

All modes:

"1" Weak foot 5 * Stars on weak foot
"2" Skill Moves 5 * Star Feints
"3" High Work Rate-HANDICAP-Now your ai players (bots) will play at the most difficult level. This means the Handicap in the game will be on your side
"4" Traits-Talents
"F7" Ut DARK SIDE Time Finishing + Anti Alt + tab +No Fitness + Hadicap
"Delete and pageup" Realy Gool - a real goal. ( the ball is in the opponent's goal)
"F4" end period 45 + 5-End of the first half

our program has auto-updates.Everything is convenient and fast. Most importantly our features are hidden from opponents
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1111201920f.jpg (424.8 KB, 1356 views)

Old 11/04/2019, 20:15   #2

do it in english dude omg

Old 11/05/2019, 19:43   #3

The trainer work now!?! It's new update on fifa 20!!!!!
Old 11/06/2019, 07:53   #4

Trainer Updater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allex2018 View Post
all functions work except F7 in a couple of hours everything will be updated. ! we have in Russia updates probably come out a little later

Quote:
already updated everything ! check. reinforced blow became. also, the goalkeeper will no longer slow down and blunt. After the FIFA update, the goalkeeper became bad. now when using the F7 function, this glitch disappears. so same players a bit more derived in attack than usually

Old 11/07/2019, 09:20   #5

Old 11/07/2019, 12:55   #6

My trainer looks like this

So I guess auto update doesn't work for me
Old 11/08/2019, 01:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummels16 View Post
My trainer looks like this

So I guess auto update doesn't work for me
This updete! 06.11.19
Old 11/08/2019, 10:00   #8

auto update is not gonna work some of you guys because their server is located in russia

,weak foot and 5skills are also not working for division rival match and fut weekend league

and the backspace hotkey is so terrible , everytime i try to use backspace in google

chrome sb side changer is working..
Old 11/08/2019, 14:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bale11sat View Post
auto update is not gonna work some of you guys because their server is located in russia

,weak foot and 5skills are also not working for division rival match and fut weekend league

and the backspace hotkey is so terrible , everytime i try to use backspace in google

That kind of nonsense ? if you are trying to cheat then it is in vain ! Everything works as it is used by a lot of people Olney I'd just eaten if it had not worked. Send me an email, or in person. I'll throw you an updated cheat ! if you do not update it. And we moved the server to Europe !

I can start a stream ! and show how everything works. because it works. And our cheat is stronger in Weekend League. Strikes and talents are added we have more. In our chat there are comparisons of the game with all cheats !!! which are on the market. We do so that our parameters would be stronger ! and the result was the best ! So if you do not get something.. you should write about it. apparently you just do not have an updated version that's all. Just applying the step-by-step launch of functions in a certain order gives the result such that your functions will not be visible Yes EA sport. Also with our cheat can be played ONLINE when the computer will play your composition at the WORLD LEVEL FOR YOU ! ONLINE ! in the WEEKEND LEAGUE !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bale11sat View Post

http://twitch.tv/starxspb
here's the channel. We and our users always take the highest prizes in the tournament! our program is bought by those who know how to play the game including bloggers. There is the that on the surface, and there is present gold. we need to be more careful. Peace be with you. The other day I will make a full video clip about the FIFA game where I will reveal all the mechanisms how the game works and disassemble all the files. I play this game with 12 FIFA . And before that I played on playstation 1 . And I've been sorting out the game all these years. This hobby
Old 11/15/2019, 09:12   #10

Can I disconnect in the middle of weekend league game without getting a lose? Even if it’s still 0-0?
Old 11/18/2019, 17:17   #11

This trainer works flawless with all option, I tested today and it's really work great. All option work as in description!!!!! I was banned 2 times on 2 accounts with @ trainer and I want to try this to see if it's detectable or not!!!!

How it works for safe play in draft!?! How it works Real goal Page Up and Page Down!?!
Old 11/18/2019, 18:56   #12

How about Handicap please can you explain more ?
Old 11/18/2019, 19:05   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spintcha View Post
He said that it helps to find weak opponent on WL but it doesn't work, I tested and no change on opponent.
Old 11/18/2019, 19:57   #14

I tested handicap and I swear of *** is a game changer, with team 12k I beat team with 5 mil coins!!! What a pass, what a through Ball, what a free demarcated, it's a very, very good this trainer!!!!!! Have in plus Traits&Tallents, 5*WF 5*SM for all players, fitness99 no need anymore fitness squad, High Work Rates and player link 100.

I begin new account and I'm in Division 4!!!!!!!!! All 5 matches from DR i win with a cheap team 12 k!!!! )))))))) And I win easy all 5 matches with this trainer, I forgot in 2 matches to change my RB bronze player )

@ it's very dangerous in WL to use MM for easy opponents, it's equivalent with ban. In that example it's shows you how many matches play opponents and show record opponent in WL
Old 11/18/2019, 20:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spintcha View Post
Quote:
I tested handicap and I swear of *** is a game changer, with team 12k I beat team with 5 mil coins!!! What a pass, what a through Ball, what a free demarcated, it's a very, very good this trainer!!!!!! Have in plus Traits&Tallents, 5*WF 5*SM for all players, fitness99 no need anymore fitness squad, High Work Rates and player link 100.

I begin new account and I'm in Division 4!!!!!!!!! All 5 matches from DR i win with a cheap team 12 k!!!! )))))))) And I win easy all 5 matches with this trainer, I forgot in 2 matches to change my RB bronze player )

@ it's very dangerous in WL to use MM for easy opponents, it's equivalent with ban. In that example it's shows you how many matches play opponents and show record opponent in WL
Could you tell me how do you use handicap please ?

« [FREE] Timed shot + Legacy defending + Alt tab no dc for fifa 20 | How can i buy safe coins? »