Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft)

Discussion on DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft) within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/09/2020, 11:14   #541 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why do not you answer ? @
Old 03/10/2020, 14:14   #542 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The trainer works even F7, but I don't believe if handicap works!!!!
Old 03/10/2020, 14:42   #543 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allex2018 View Post
The trainer works even F7, but I don't believe if handicap works!!!!

handicap does not work, i am sure it
Old 03/10/2020, 14:54   #544

It works 100% or you have problems with your fingers hehe.. do you have any idea what a handicap is ? it's not efemerno is resolute accurate and there are indicators that show a poet the una carry nonsense. or understand the game better. or write objectively. HIGH PERFORMANCE OF BOTS IS A HANDICAP

watch the video carefully. we've been playing like this for 7 years in a row and we've had a handicap for a long time . Just if you come across an opponent who will also have a high game bots. this happens quite easily. even in a purely salivating way. Then it will be clearly more difficult for you. and the game will seem rubbery. this effect occurs when both have a handicap on high parameters !

after the last update, the game has become much faster. the ball began to fly like a madman. you need to have time to press the right buttons. and everything will be fine you mean wrong start. click advanced then if you want to figure 3 this is the high game of your bots. And in the F7 function there is an anti cheat yet. this helps if you come across a cheater with someone else 's cheat. he has no handicap. and time finishing , but Time finishing may not fall away for everyone . depends on the different ways it is used . checked this on most cheats
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2020, 17:35   #545 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post
It works 100% or you have problems with your fingers hehe.. do you have any idea what a handicap is ? it's not efemerno is resolute accurate and there are indicators that show a poet the una carry nonsense. or understand the game better. or write objectively. HIGH PERFORMANCE OF BOTS IS A HANDICAP

watch the video carefully. we've been playing like this for 7 years in a row and we've had a handicap for a long time . Just if you come across an opponent who will also have a high game bots. this happens quite easily. even in a purely salivating way. Then it will be clearly more difficult for you. and the game will seem rubbery. this effect occurs when both have a handicap on high parameters !

after the last update, the game has become much faster. the ball began to fly like a madman. you need to have time to press the right buttons. and everything will be fine you mean wrong start. click advanced then if you want to figure 3 this is the high game of your bots. And in the F7 function there is an anti cheat yet. this helps if you come across a cheater with someone else 's cheat. he has no handicap. and time finishing , but Time finishing may not fall away for everyone . depends on the different ways it is used . checked this on most cheats
it was working good a week ago, my players were running every ball, did not leave the ball , after the trainer update my players don't running, opponent's players to my players taking the ball immediately ,no luck happens with me,

F7 Close by , the game returns to normal, my players who aren't running. Running when F7 turns off , handicap such as not 1 week ago , different

F7 5 minutes when I open , 3 piece stupid goals opponent, I turn off the F7I'm turning the game
Old 03/11/2020, 11:15   #546

Dark Trainer FIFA 20 FULL (Skills Safe mod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhara13 View Post
it was working good a week ago, my players were running every ball, did not leave the ball , after the trainer update my players don't running, opponent's players to my players taking the ball immediately ,no luck happens with me,

F7 Close by , the game returns to normal, my players who aren't running. Running when F7 turns off , handicap such as not 1 week ago , different

F7 5 minutes when I open , 3 piece stupid goals opponent, I turn off the F7I'm turning the game
add a defender to the exceptions that may not work for you. but people play all the rules . me too. Keep in mind the game itself is still changing and sometimes it is reflected. at least with or without a cheat. yet it has the value of updates that make EA sports. Also today there was an update of the game, BUT the work of the cheat program did not affect in any way. SO everything is fine. on the stream tonight, I will check everything again and show it.
Old 03/11/2020, 12:23   #547 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
add a defender to the exceptions that may not work for you. but people play all the rules . me too. Keep in mind the game itself is still changing and sometimes it is reflected. at least with or without a cheat. yet it has the value of updates that make EA sports. Also today there was an update of the game, BUT the work of the cheat program did not affect in any way. SO everything is fine. on the stream tonight, I will check everything again and show it.
Trainer isn't working with todays update Dark.
Old 03/11/2020, 13:41   #548

Dark Trainer FIFA 20 FULL (Skills Safe mod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFlee View Post
Trainer isn't working with todays update Dark.
soon we will update without problems , most of the functions are still functioning. everything is as usual so don't panic
Old 03/11/2020, 14:24   #549 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
soon we will update without problems , most of the functions are still functioning. everything is as usual so don't panic
Tnx! Does trainer auto update itself?
Old 03/11/2020, 17:04   #550

скоро обновим без проблем , больша ячасть функций по прежнему функционирует. все как обычно так что без паники

Old 03/11/2020, 20:14   #551 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi guys when i applly f7 dark mode and complete the match it disconnects me from srevers and it is always alose DNF i dont know what to do

Please what are the instructions to not get kicked out of srever and get DNF Message
Old 03/11/2020, 23:49   #552 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
скоро обновим без проблем , больша ячасть функций по прежнему функционирует. все как обычно так что без паники

Every time I do a match at the end I have a disconnection from the servers and chase me out of Ultimate Team. THE TRAINER DOES NOT WORK!
Old 03/11/2020, 23:53   #553 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leofox23 View Post
Every time I do a match at the end I have a disconnection from the servers and chase me out of Ultimate Team. THE TRAINER DOES NOT WORK!
yes this is what happens with me also
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2020, 02:31   #554 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's a problem from EA Sports not from trainer, lol. Even you play without trainer you will loose any match after match is finish.
Old 03/12/2020, 11:49   #555

throws everyone out because of the last update of the GAME)) EA sport made a mistake adding PING hehe as usual updated messed up then update to fix the update)