Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft)

Discussion on DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft) within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/21/2020, 15:35   #511 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can somebody pls tell me wich cheats are safe to use in WL and Rivals pls
I just bought the trainer and dont know what is save to use , so if someone helps me i wiuld realy appreciate it . Thanks .
Old 02/22/2020, 11:30   #512 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

did f7 handicap work? my players are so slow ) i used f7 f8, 255 player but nothing changes ingame except 5* and GTF, and my competitor also have features like auto green link,...., feel so bad
Old 02/23/2020, 20:59   #513

Dark Trainer FIFA 20 FULL (Skills Safe mod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleth View Post
did f7 handicap work? my players are so slow ) i used f7 f8, 255 player but nothing changes ingame except 5* and GTF, and my competitor also have features like auto green link,...., feel so bad
that's how you see it. it's different for him. stop being stupid!"

thanks, cool movie. it had great voice acting. THANKS to the JOKER ) I was inspired
Old 02/24/2020, 15:56   #514 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post
all all sent look !

Who needs these functions? what does this have to do with it ? the most important thing is a STRONG TEAM that will score goals. well, for example. Teamwork STYLES are used by experienced players only themselves in the transfer market are worth a penny. and it's not right to put them up again every time. 5 stars or 4 stars to put some individual players the same stupidity. need to all 5 stars, and desirable all all 7 stars Ah and still importantly security. And everything else is just for show.

the fitness that is in this cheat, after restarting the game without the cheat program, the PHYSICAL FORM is lost. ! what does this mean ???? heh heh heh.. And we have the same fitness after restarting the game. What does this mean, do you understand ? heh heh... so that... Those with experience understand everything perfectly. And those with experience. it is necessary not to use handles and pull them.. A COUPLE of significant and important improvements. ! And people do everything else individually.
Change work rates for every player atackers low defensive and defenders low attack, change preffered foot for every player, chemistry for every player thats very good
Old 02/24/2020, 17:39   #515 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ this is only on @ trainer!!!!!!!
Old 02/24/2020, 21:47   #516 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this autobot works in wl bro
i have little time to play i need a cheat to play for me.thans
Old 02/25/2020, 12:14   #517

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubusts View Post
Change work rates for every player atackers low defensive and defenders low attack, change preffered foot for every player, chemistry for every player thats very good
I'm working on a new update well.
Also. this will kill the opponents of these functions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allex2018 View Post
@ this is only on @ trainer!!!!!!!
it just doesn't do much good. why put the player 4 stars for example. if you can 5. they don't ban anyone for it anyway. stupidity. as well as exhibiting teamwork styles. this can be bought on the transfer market and put to everyone's taste. why is it separately change : I) the appearance of multiple functions. does not mean their effectiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubusts View Post
there is visual fitness. not real. so what's the use of multiple functions ? just for show ? I'll take a video as a thread. the difference between our programs. in their effectiveness on the field
Old 02/26/2020, 17:25   #518 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello. I've sent you money through paypal. Looking forward to the trainer
Old 03/01/2020, 12:23   #519

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipthedamnreplay View Post
Hello. I've sent you money through paypal. Looking forward to the trainer
everything is sent to everyone. if not write your email
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2020, 17:46   #520 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post
everything is sent to everyone. if not write your email
Hello, I've received the trainer, but I still need the key (bin file). Can you send it to me please? I've sent a e-mail with the txt file. My email is

Thanks!!
Old 03/02/2020, 15:53   #521 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please, make the posibility of change positions of each players to be able of using lw as a cm with full chemistry, this would rock our world !
Old 03/03/2020, 00:18   #522 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by axe2005 View Post
Please, make the posibility of change positions of each players to be able of using lw as a cm with full chemistry, this would rock our world !
Yeah this would be a very good addition if he could do that.
Old 03/03/2020, 03:48   #523 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does the trainer work good? i cant open it, it say cant connect to sever???
Old 03/03/2020, 23:02   #524 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Today game uptade . trainer all features working fine ?
Old 03/04/2020, 00:04   #525 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no don't work for me