Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft)

Discussion on DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft) within the Fifa forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/18/2019, 22:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
F7 press and that's it, be sure you have last update!!!! 06.11.19!!

Old 11/19/2019, 11:51   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allex2018 View Post
I tested handicap and I swear of *** is a game changer, with team 12k I beat team with 5 mil coins!!! What a pass, what a through Ball, what a free demarcated, it's a very, very good this trainer!!!!!! Have in plus Traits&Tallents, 5*WF 5*SM for all players, fitness99 no need anymore fitness squad, High Work Rates and player link 100.

I begin new account and I'm in Division 4!!!!!!!!! All 5 matches from DR i win with a cheap team 12 k!!!! )))))))) And I win easy all 5 matches with this trainer, I forgot in 2 matches to change my RB bronze player )

@ it's very dangerous in WL to use MM for easy opponents, it's equivalent with ban. In that example it's shows you how many matches play opponents and show record opponent in WL

Lol 5 matches, of course you're winning. You're on a winning streak. This game is about streaks. Tell me in a month when you win 2 out of 5 games you play

Old 11/19/2019, 13:03   #18

as always, the game was updated. part of the functions flew off. But the important part still works. 1-2-3-4 talents, stars all work. We'll fix it soon. Handicap the same in order http://twitch.tv/starxspb tests conducted. Expect updates. The program checks for updates at startup. !
Old 11/19/2019, 13:15   #19

Safe to use in WL?

Old 11/19/2019, 17:53   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLester69 View Post
Safe to use in WL?
Skills safe. if correctly
Old 11/19/2019, 18:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post
Skills safe. if correctly
when you will update the trainer ?
Old 11/19/2019, 19:08   #22

So it's not work F7 in online matches now!?! Please fix if it's possible random score for draft after min 90 to win even if I loose. Num 1 or Num 3 hope to work!!!!
Old 11/20/2019, 00:21   #23

I am interested to buy but how can I pay using Paypal. Since I dont have other payments methods you offer.
Old 11/20/2019, 01:48   #24

@ you can pay with paypal but you need to send to email
Old 11/20/2019, 03:01   #25

Quote:
@ you can pay with paypal but you need to send to email
Hmm I see do I need to contact him first? And how much does it cost do you know it maybe?
Old 11/20/2019, 04:31   #26

@ 9 euro something, 555 ruble russian!!!! Go on his site and talk to him

Right now trainer its not work properly in ONLINE Ultimate Team mode, because EA update his game again in 19.11.2019!!!!! Trainer need to be UPDATE by SEELER !!!
Old 11/20/2019, 14:26   #27

Quote:
@ 9 euro something, 555 ruble russian!!!! Go on his site and talk to him

Right now trainer its not work properly in ONLINE Ultimate Team mode, because EA update his game again in 19.11.2019!!!!! Trainer need to be UPDATE by SEELER !!!
Okat thnx bro will wait till trainer is updated. Hope he will message me here about payments.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2019, 16:12   #28

TODAY CLOSER to NIGHT will UPDATE CHEAT PROGRAM and Live hacks will do separate read more and'll post an

Good day and those who eat of course Bon appetit.
This is a life Hacking over the FIFA 20 game
You play on the console and think it does not concern you ?

I just want to tell you about the little tricks of the game and I wouldn't call it a trick
a small observation.
Faced in the Weekend League game especially when you have stanovista viscous and very unpleasant.
You feel like you've been cheated and the handicap is against you.

Do not rush to conclusions. There is a simple and stable solution. Works on all platforms.
You need to exit the game But you need to do it by clicking exit in the main menu of the game
and only then turn off the game itself. then wait 15 minutes

In order to clear the cache on the server and you as a new
to the connected user the server will give out advantages in CONNECTION of connection and at you will pass
it's a nice drag. This is due to the logical load of the North. and the decision to unload them actually
I guarantee it works.

Well, before you can uncover a couple of Cheating moments. put the parade ground up under the video,
it will not be difficult for you, but it will help me a lot.

And sign up to be in the loop.
Sleduushii interesting point is the selection of the opponent
Would you like in the tournament that you would come across opponents with big defeats ? well grubhofer weaker than you.?
Yes friend .this well itself realistically whether you on X box or PlayStation. Ah Pro the PC I'll keep quiet

Remember friends, this system has been working for many years since the beginning of the tournament itself.
As you can see if you have a substitute for example weak defenders and you decide to play with a friend in
cooperative. You will have lower protection rates. exactly! this is one of the factors that affects
selection of the opponent. it's not a handicap !

SQUAT BATTLE AND QUESTS *

You should only substitute weak bronze players in the TOURNAMENT. And you are guaranteed to be
get weak compositions. That does not mean the weakness of the opponent remember
And Yes, the most important in this Chita, in DEVISING you need to replace to put gold.
Otherwise playing in devising you will not consider players on a weak replacement.

I also want to add to this. Handicap. let's first tell you how it works in the game in General.
It consists of several components.
The basis of Handicap is 2 levels DEFENSE and ATTACK and each of these levels has 3 modes
Weak medium and strong. These are the modes in which your computer players will play.

And when you say well why aren't they fleeing the attack, for example, Yes friend it means they're in the attacking play is weak
so you fell. be patient or learn to fight it.
However this is not the only factor
There is still such a thing as SITUATIONAL handicap. at least that's what I call him.

As you know the game unfolds us different situations on the field where we decide how to get out of them.
And the selection of these situations can be both in favor of the opponent and in your favor.

During the game it changes. Giving your players OR SPEED and TEAMWORK STYLES. you know
Hunter, shadow defender catalyst and others.
As well. remember when you play Seasons simply. there have players
there are such treugolnichki. up they are green and down red.

This is a kind of fighting spirit of the players. as expected.
This parameter menchetsya in the course of the game to your players.

AS them uparvlyat or provoke to do the that benefits you?
Observed perhaps that sometimes that would defeat you need to poluchit 1 and the and 2 red cards but you delaeyte victory in the TOURNAMENT
or when you win 3:0 and at the end of the second half you arrive 4-5 goals after each other hehe
Yes it is a situational handicap that can turn the game upside down.

this year, unfortunately the game broke even and some new inputs. IT'S A BALL.
now there are 3 balls in the game. in Ultimate tims mode. And they succeed each other.

There is a ball that flies in bounces constantly or your opponent. In this case, it is necessary to kick him out and change the ball. they
replaced after the departure of the field and throwing. But that's okay.

When you see that the game is rolling against you. and here is here is will goal. I figured it out and not just this year.
how to change it in an instant.

there are 2 options. one is to make a successful replacement of the player who will have a triangle of his spirit up !!
but you don't see it. so replacing a player is how lucky FARTANET is OR NOT

however there is the second option and this FOUL !! making a yellow card. you will change the situation on the field for some
step in your direction and the ball will leave your part of the field. then it's up to you.

I have constantly fly cards in such cases and this gives response.
also on the weekend in the Weekend League I will show you with our program in which you can see the opponent's number of games
and the number of wins in the LEAGUE !! even before the game. And I'll show you what it's all about as they say.

As it turned out, Yes, if you play the first game. you can easily fall to an opponent who has already played 15 games and made 10 wins
and you only only first chase play.
To be honest it upset me in the last League when I studied this moment

unfortunately not thought about this rasskazyvat no one, but.. in reality it turned out that you get players not on
number of games played. and on other parameters. Where the most important know what ?
no ideas guesses ? well ?

The number of your last defeats and victories in the whole game ! not only in this mode. . It is affected to a greater extent
on HANDICAP i.e. the as will play your kompyuternye players.

If on the PC we just put the maximum always, then on Consoles you need to simulate defeat
it's the dumbest thing that can happen. Ah as like, if you ate as you get until 17-18 victories. By applying this method
you will have a 19-20-21 victory then for sure. or more.

also in the game there are game moments that affect the situation on the field.
For example scoring a goal in the first 8-10 minutes of playing time. you get a significant advantage.

However, not scoring another goal until the 60th minute. you risk getting followed by a couple of the opponent losing almost all his fatigue
players will eat as creep and the opponent will be you on Poljana minutes obbegat and spank you goals

Of course it depends also on takticheski settings. For example as a Bowling which already takes away a stock of forces from players.
Therefore, I turn on the pressning for a short time and up to 60 minutes I try to use it as little as possible. After 60 minutes of playing
this game can dramatically reduce the strength of your players. So should to wage 2 ball to 60 minute. and remove the pressure after
two goals scored. ! And after 60 minutes, turn on the pressure and finish off another goal. that's perfect. Then you one can
and will fly but already not frightening.

At all on my observations game requires from you as can be more restraint , nerves and all such. the better you them
keep the more moves you see.

The game has changed a lot since year 12. after all around that time I started already more
hard to play. And since then I have watched the last years of the game stubbornly kill

I mean the game itself. Great prices on packs. big price for the game in RUSSIA about other countries, I'm silent.
That's something I disagree with. if you just think about it required to write comments !!

Introducing a ban on the sale of coins and introducing expensive prices for FIFA POINTS that is green coins.
They divided the market. on those who can afford composition. and those who small schoolchildren and there excess money.

And Yes, I know what I'm talking about. I've been at FIFA all year. checked luck in packs by opening them cheat all year constantly
at the maximum !!

I took measurements. and I will tell you that every year the percentage of luck fell. not on many but fell.
However, there are months in which players fall with great luck.

And Yes, I almost forgot. want to start the game successfully that would be your account was lucky?
there are a couple of manipulations that influence DEFINITELY is proven not only by me and proven.
Well. if your account is FIFA still a part of. with more probability you will not FALL ANYTHING

the second year I pull out a top player on the first days of the game. here is thus method.
A short time before the exit. take a new account clean other mail all the cases.
Next, buy the game as part of 2 weeks before the release of FIFA 20. And then take FIFA 20 ) and you are guaranteed to fall out
the top is a good player. The year before last it was Neymar. that year it was MODRIC and icon goalkeeper
in this part, we will soon find out. what's on Xbox )

it is strange that this is how EA sports came up.. but unfortunately it works that way.
Well, the top chip for cheaters if you allow

If you use cheat programs. you should once a month at least 300 rubles to buy FIFA POINTS and you will not be banned!
well, if you pay 999 p. for a subscription. you will also be forgiven.

Friends account which you vidiet in my rollers. I pay on 999 the in month. he's okay.
And the account on which I wanted to farm where the game was bought has already arrived BAN !!

although my account on the channel is open!
and last year they wrote to me every third I wrote a reporter you're finished
and me ban arrived BUT only in JUNE ! so that.. EA SPORTS will not saw the tree on which they sit.

In the game the only thing that is dangerous is to buy coins. To buy coins you should contact professional sellers
there is a simple and safe way to transfer coins, but not everyone has it. assure
At market value. you will have to give access to the person and he will be able through the program at the market price to overtake you coins
players have ID on which it is possible to buy up your player. and make the market price. not buy out players
hehe.. for this will fly ban. or reset your composition. at the best.
So that such here is Affairs. All the world piss yet..
Old 11/21/2019, 18:21   #29

Nothing new UPDATE trainer?!? It's not working in online matches F7 from trainer (
Old 11/22/2019, 08:14   #30

the program is updated. ! Temporarily removed the sound when you click on function ! added 2 Time Finishing in an hour will be another update. We will add sounds and special amplification in the Tournament

the program is updated. ! Temporarily removed the sound when you click on function ! added 2 Time Finishing in an hour will be another update. We will add sounds and special amplification in the Tournament

Two Time Finishing functions have been added separately
buttons: "5 "and" 6 " are normal numbers on the keyboard.
Choose one of the strokes. they are distinguished whichever like.
F7-as usual, all Affairs.

« legacy defending | - »