Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] Timed shot + Legacy defending + Alt tab no dc for fifa 20

Discussion on [FREE] Timed shot + Legacy defending + Alt tab no dc for fifa 20 within the Fifa forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/28/2019, 00:13   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantrax04 View Post
Yeah that true bro ( thanks for your CE Table i have a question i cant activate time finishing ) how i can do it?
Are you using CE 7.0? After that, just open the table, load fifa and select the exe. Then just press the keys.
Make sure that you have timed finishing turned on.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2019, 05:49   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopro007 View Post
every year some people comes here and spreading stories with full of lies. because:
  • Some of them selling cheats, and i am giving free and they going crazy.
  • Some of them cheating, and they want be only cheater in game, they going crazy.
  • Some of them buying cheats and they feel special but when they see we are sharing for free, they going crazy.

You cannot win this battle, angry kid! Don't dream, it's over! Let the tears flow, you'll feel better. And

I will quench my thirst with your tears.

I'm pretty calm right now. But if you piss me off, I can create more cheats about pro clubs for free. Now take your anger and lies, go play some pc games.

Of course we know every cheats has risks.
I played this game 7-8 years, every mode, online modes, pro club, fut, season. If someone says "banned when playing pro clubs", 100% he is lying. Every year there is 99 overall players in top players list. EA never ban in pro clubs.

I don't want money from anyone. I don't want anything from users. I have no discord, twitter, facebook or private forum. I disabled my private message in epvp year ago. I don't accept friend requests in epvp. I am here only for sharing free cheats.

I have two requests. If these are done, I will stop.
1-The cheat sellers will be stopped somehow.
2-A real anti-cheat will be brought into game.

Otherwise,
Marco will always be here for the poor people, for students which are seeking for daily cheap fun, for people's which are seeking justice.
you king marco! love you bro ♥

Old 09/28/2019, 11:04   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopro007 View Post
every year some people comes here and spreading stories with full of lies. because:
  • Some of them selling cheats, and i am giving free and they going crazy.
  • Some of them cheating, and they want be only cheater in game, they going crazy.
  • Some of them buying cheats and they feel special but when they see we are sharing for free, they going crazy.

You cannot win this battle, angry kid! Don't dream, it's over! Let the tears flow, you'll feel better. And

I will quench my thirst with your tears.

I'm pretty calm right now. But if you piss me off, I can create more cheats about pro clubs for free. Now take your anger and lies, go play some pc games.

Of course we know every cheats has risks.
I played this game 7-8 years, every mode, online modes, pro club, fut, season. If someone says "banned when playing pro clubs", 100% he is lying. Every year there is 99 overall players in top players list. EA never ban in pro clubs.

I don't want money from anyone. I don't want anything from users. I have no discord, twitter, facebook or private forum. I disabled my private message in epvp year ago. I don't accept friend requests in epvp. I am here only for sharing free cheats.

I have two requests. If these are done, I will stop.
1-The cheat sellers will be stopped somehow.
2-A real anti-cheat will be brought into game.

Otherwise,
Marco will always be here for the poor people, for students which are seeking for daily cheap fun, for people's which are seeking justice.
Thx bro, you are the one !
Old 09/28/2019, 13:28   #79

I have a question, is it legacy defend risk-free if you do everything in a good way?
And the correct steps are:
1) Find a match with legacy defende disabled
2) When you are in the stadium, enable it from CE
3) Open the settings mený on FIFA without modifying nothing
4) Play the match till the end

Now when I am in the FUT mený I have to disable the legacy from CE again, but I have to do something else like go on settings mený and disable the legacy or I have just to disable on CE?
Thank you, I am trying to don't use legacy but on FUT 8 players on 10 use it and I can't play in this way.....

Old 09/28/2019, 17:09   #80

does it make sence to change cheatengines title and move to usb stick to get it somehow ud. or do they see cheatengine in ram anyways? Tryed with sandboxie b4 but not working at all. Cheatengine is now called Malwarebytes.
Old 09/29/2019, 01:08   #81

Hello all and many thanks to Marco
Is anybody else experiencing error opening the rar?
Downloaded rar is corrupted?
TY
Old 09/30/2019, 07:03   #82

THX MARCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for more functions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09/30/2019, 11:17   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikytes View Post
I have a question, is it legacy defend risk-free if you do everything in a good way?
And the correct steps are:
1) Find a match with legacy defende disabled
2) When you are in the stadium, enable it from CE
3) Open the settings mený on FIFA without modifying nothing
4) Play the match till the end

Now when I am in the FUT mený I have to disable the legacy from CE again, but I have to do something else like go on settings mený and disable the legacy or I have just to disable on CE?
Thank you, I am trying to don't use legacy but on FUT 8 players on 10 use it and I can't play in this way.....
LD is very very easy to detect this Fifa, especially because of the changes on the way to defend in this Fifa 20.

Very few people are using it too, and a lot of them got banned/reported.
Old 09/30/2019, 18:53   #84

i think the timed shot is not working anymore
Old 09/30/2019, 23:25   #85

There's a new update.
So, wait for marco to update the trainer and keep an eye on the first post, the new version will be there.
Don't post that it's no longer working and asking for update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2019, 05:38   #86

Update
But it's not the best, your last for the 19 is the best.
Many thx Marco !
Old 10/01/2019, 06:06   #87

Cheat table UPDATED please check first post for DL

I have no game (FIFA 20), I am not playing anymore. I'm updating cheat table with my friend pc via remote access app. This means, I am leaving my "fastest ct updater degree" Updates will not be fast like old times. (1-3-7 days maybe idk)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2019, 18:59   #88

Excellent work! I only use ALT TAB function works fine!
Old 10/02/2019, 02:42   #89

Thanks man, that works and I think that safe. Very good job.
I have question about "no disconnect" - what is this ?
Old 10/02/2019, 03:19   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabetyk View Post
Thanks man, that works and I think that safe. Very good job.
I have question about "no disconnect" - what is this ?
When you playing online game, if you click out of game window (or press alt tab), game disconnects and you lost match. With cheat table you can click out of game window safely.

Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cheat, fifa20, hack, legacy defending, timed shot

« [Buying] FIFA 19 PC Coins | (PC) www.fifazockers.de | FIFA 20 - Onlineliga mit Transfers »