Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] Pro Clubs Trainer for FIFA 19

Discussion on [FREE] Pro Clubs Trainer for FIFA 19 within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/06/2018, 22:50   #76

elite*gold: 0
i cREATE a team for you guys if you want to join the Name its Sakayrock FM
Old 10/07/2018, 00:19   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathSofia View Post
my question was. Is this possible to add skills points ? like pass from 1 to 9999. I know that i dont need points with your ct but is there another solution?

thanks
yea there is a way for it, you can take max points for your pro, max limit was 110 or 210 i think i can't remember. if you familiar with cheat engine, go to a trait, enabled = 1, disabled = 0, find address for that trait. freeze address with value 1, and try to disable your trait with your gamepad, you will get extra points until game's limit. but i don't recommend this way. because you can forget your default skill points and others can see your extra points.
Old 10/08/2018, 02:46   #78

@ What I need to change in "BOT 255 STATS" script to change their stats because they are to good and I want them to be like max 90 overall?

Can I do that?
Old 10/08/2018, 03:40   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexymachina View Post
@ What I need to change in "BOT 255 STATS" script to change their stats because they are to good and I want them to be like max 90 overall?

Can I do that?
find mov al,#255 try #90 ...
Old 10/08/2018, 12:02   #80

Can I edit player stat only in match? Not from the lobby. If you can help me, I’m ready to work with you. I wanna make more functions but not enough ability. Can you give me kind of discord id in pm even though you don’t reply here?
Old 10/08/2018, 14:23   #81

Request for option to increase stat only for me and not for other players
Old 10/08/2018, 16:52   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by aazz124 View Post
Can I edit player stat only in match? Not from the lobby. If you can help me, I’m ready to work with you. I wanna make more functions but not enough ability. Can you give me kind of discord id in pm even though you don’t reply here?

whats mean player stat only? your own player stats only, no other players? there is no way. case closed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksianzz View Post
Request for option to increase stat only for me and not for other players
there is no way to do that...
Old 10/09/2018, 07:25   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopro007 View Post
whats mean player stat only? your own player stats only, no other players? there is no way. case closed...

I mean it is applied before searching match. So I’m talking about applying only after match. Not modifying stats before match but modifying after entrance match.
And I have some idea of way to apply increased stats on only captain. And more things. Just don’t know how to do this with ce.

I would appreciate much to contact me via pm like i said above. Web says i can’t send pm.
Old 10/09/2018, 12:49   #84

Quote:
03.10.2018 //trainer updated if rar file damaged, please download again or use another browser.

Hi everybody,

I am new here. I want to share free pro clubs trainer for FIFA 19. It's full featured and fully customizable.
  1. Pro stat booster (full custom scripts for each stats, increase or decrease any stat
  2. Bot hacks (max out your bot stats + bot 5 star weak foot + bot 5 star skill moves)
  3. Legacy defending ( bots defending even better with legacy defending)
  4. All traits and skill points (NEW)

Combine them all or choose whatever want to you use. I can't add pictures for help beacause new accounts can't add pictures i think but i try to answer if anyone needs help.

It's CT file. I think everybody know how to use Cheat Engine here. Don't forget to edit your pro stats one by one and save CT file for next use. You have to be captain for use this cheats.

It is full, free and open source guys! Don't sell it and don't buy from anyone.

If you want to donate to keep free project up:

btc 1HPmH5gAHMr7toUGvq9dRY4tpVRWU6NNZL
eth 0x95c3f41f66bb2d4b2f6f560382ed3c62d4000fdb
ltc LVG47tcjzQtjQirsjNHze6G9cp1imLU4WW

I added new feature (traits and skills) now we are complete

Help for pro stat edits:
1-Double click to open any script.
2-In script window find line "add xxx,#0".
3-Edit "#0" number for add points. Leave #0 for default. Negative numbers can be used. Example "add r14d,#7" adds 7 to your stats, if your stamina is 80, with this scipt your stamina will be 87. Customize all stats how you want.
4-After edit press OK button.
5-Attach Cheat Engine to FIFA 19 and enable scripts.
6-Don't forget to save cheat engine file for save your changes. (File->Save)

other scripts dont need to be edited, just enable and use

VIDEO TUTORIAL
NEW FEATURE ALL TRAITS & SKILLS

with love from ITALIA !!

Do you think is it possible to do a script to force captain position?
Old 10/09/2018, 15:05   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by aazz124 View Post
I mean it is applied before searching match. So I’m talking about applying only after match. Not modifying stats before match but modifying after entrance match.
And I have some idea of way to apply increased stats on only captain. And more things. Just don’t know how to do this with ce.

I would appreciate much to contact me via pm like i said above. Web says i can’t send pm.
in fifa 17 it was possible but 18 and 19 no sorry. if someone can do that, i can do too. but there is no way. we've limited by game sometimes. not everything possible in cheating. did you see 5000 sprint speed player? no. because there is a limit. i cant waste my time for impossible things sorry. if you have any idea, please share like i do.

Quote:
Do you think is it possible to do a script to force captain position?
maybe, i dont know, never tried that kind of thing. i can't try everything. i am not full time cheater maker. i don't make money from this. this is free project. and trying new things in fifa pain in the *** sometimes. maybe peoples can join about finding new things and we can add new features. but we need more than theory. sometimes peoples believe everything possible in this game. this not true.
Old 10/09/2018, 16:44   #86

Quote:

Thanks for the reply, great job anyways
Old 10/09/2018, 17:33   #87

Quote:
in fifa 17 it was possible but 18 and 19 no sorry. if someone can do that, i can do too. but there is no way. we've limited by game sometimes. not everything possible in cheating. did you see 5000 sprint speed player? no. because there is a limit. i cant waste my time for impossible things sorry. if you have any idea, please share like i do.

maybe, i dont know, never tried that kind of thing. i can't try everything. i am not full time cheater maker. i don't make money from this. this is free project. and trying new things in fifa pain in the *** sometimes. maybe peoples can join about finding new things and we can add new features. but we need more than theory. sometimes peoples believe everything possible in this game. this not true.
because need someone to stick with me. even can't share before checking anything. anyway I think it was possible on 18. because I used it like that there isn't modified attributes in lobby before joining drop. yes I didn't see 5000 but I saw more than 99ovr or more than 2m height and won.
Old 10/11/2018, 18:32   #88

Quote:
make your only acceleration, sprint speed and agility 99 for test purpoese. add them #30. and try it in a match. you will fly if it works

btw maybe you dont read first message ? you have to be captain for pro stats boosts and bot hack. no captain = no hack and your changed stats affects every other player in your team.
is this possible to put more than 255??

and what is "mov [rdi+22]"

what significate +22 ??
Old 10/11/2018, 19:16   #89

Quote:
is this possible to put more than 255??

and what is "mov [rdi+22]"

what significate +22 ??
don't change that line.
you can google it "assembly basics cheat engine"

not possible more than 255 or it's out of my knowledge. why? 255 is already too much.
Old 10/12/2018, 12:49   #90

Quote:
don't change that line.
you can google it "assembly basics cheat engine"

not possible more than 255 or it's out of my knowledge. why? 255 is already too much.
how to make attribute 255 like AI has?

Tags
19, club, clubs, fifa, pro