Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] Pro Clubs Trainer for FIFA 19

Discussion on [FREE] Pro Clubs Trainer for FIFA 19 within the Fifa forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/04/2019, 16:14   #271

elite*gold: 0
bro create donation page with paypal or charge for it

Old 09/07/2019, 16:58   #272

marco, you did it great! The last update with the perfect green timed shot its pretty good but the best feature so far is the possibility to remove the auto loss when you press alt+tab. A lot of times with a simple Windows notification or without any reason, I have lost a lot of game for this dumb "fifa feature". So thank you for your work, hoping you'll change your idea, I can suggest to open a donation page for your work, so you can buy the game and receive the right earinings for that. You're right, this game is fricking no sense, so you have to destroy it with your fantastic table!

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2019, 19:25   #273

create a paypal page for donations and force people to donate before downloading os something. PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US IN FIFA 20
Old 09/13/2019, 00:19   #274

You need to be captain too for the always green timed shots? Because it's not working.

Old 09/13/2019, 13:38   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurg Tyre View Post
You need to be captain too for the always green timed shots? Because it's not working.
No you don't need to be captain for it. Timed shot hack works for all game modes. Maybe you doing mistake maybe you don't know how to use or maybe you didn't enabled timed shot in game idk. I only know it's working for everybody and i know peoples doing mistakes a lot when trying new cheats. I see too many posts before, "hey this is not working" and 1 day later "sorry my bad it's working now". Don't take personal but i am tired to test a feature which is already working.
Old 09/13/2019, 22:30   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopro007 View Post
No you don't need to be captain for it. Timed shot hack works for all game modes. Maybe you doing mistake maybe you don't know how to use or maybe you didn't enabled timed shot in game idk. I only know it's working for everybody and i know peoples doing mistakes a lot when trying new cheats. I see too many posts before, "hey this is not working" and 1 day later "sorry my bad it's working now". Don't take personal but i am tired to test a feature which is already working.
Yeah everything works great, I have personally tested till today . Be sure that the timed shot is active because there is a glitch that sometimes reset the option "timed shot" and you'll have inactive for no reason and you have to active for each match. But everything works very good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2019, 11:42   #277

Quote:
I tried it player career mode. I enabled it in game. I have the latest cheat engine version. The cheat isn't even clickable. It errors in 4th line.
Old 09/15/2019, 17:47   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurg Tyre View Post
I tried it player career mode. I enabled it in game. I have the latest cheat engine version. The cheat isn't even clickable. It errors in 4th line.
did you attached cheat engine to game? (not to fifa launcher). or try ce 6.8.1
as you can see cheat table working for everybody. i am sure you doing some mistake. make game windowed and record a complete desktop video. we must see you when using cheat engine. because you just saying don't works. when i unplugged ac power plug, my pc don't works too. without correct feedback nobody can help you. i don't know about your knowledge about cheat engine. if you using cheat engine first time, please make a research about how to use it.
Old 09/15/2019, 19:21   #279

How can i use timed finishing hack? i can't active,thank you(i don't in online i just want to use in career mode)
Old 09/17/2019, 02:29   #280

Is the pro club captain inside match become randomly now? Because I am the captain in the lobby, but not captain when inside the match. Then the trainer is not work when I am not the captain.
Old 09/18/2019, 04:21   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah13579 View Post
Is the pro club captain inside match become randomly now? Because I am the captain in the lobby, but not captain when inside the match. Then the trainer is not work when I am not the captain.
yeah it's fifa bug.
in drop-in games captain mostly random. but in club mode captain always correct.
Old 09/18/2019, 20:49   #282

it says not all codes are injectible error

oh i solved it. you should use specifically version 6.8.1. 6.8.2 is not working lol
Thanks
1 User
Old Yesterday, 19:59   #283

When you do it for FIFA 20? )
Old Today, 11:11   #284

Quote:
i am not planning to buy this **** again
honestly if you disliked 19 this might be the fifa for you. It's a lot slower lets just hope they don't patch it like last year!

Great work btw loved your 19 trainer.

ps: also secretly hope you make one for fifa 20

Tags
19, club, clubs, fifa, pro

« Please help me! | best autobuyer atm? »