Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA17/PC - How to Earn 438k Daily Coins - Let's Discuss This New Method

Discussion on FIFA17/PC - How to Earn 438k Daily Coins - Let's Discuss This New Method within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb FIFA17/PC - How to Earn 438k Daily Coins - Let's Discuss This New Method

Hey guys, I was checking the Top100 coins earning weekly Leaderboards menu in FUT and discovered something weird. There are hundreads of accounts with random names, similar est. dates, and almost same weekly earning, number of matches, win/lose ratio, number of trophies.

It's basically farming accounts which play 75 matches per day in FUT online or offline season in Div 1. Everything was normal until I set the category as monthly match earnings, here is what you see:

Since this is his monthly earning, we can find the daily earning as 13,142,286 coins/30 days = 438,000 coins per day. Now here comes the weird thing. Daily limit of maximum number of matches that you can earn coins is 75 matches (You won't earn any coins or get win/draw/lose after 75th match). Furthermore, 438,000 coins /75 matches = 5,840 coins per match. Now we figured out that this account earns almost 6k per match. By checking his record and trophies, it is obvious that he is not playing online or offline seasons, so the winner prizes of seasons (like 15k for the title of Division 1) doesn't affect our calculation.

My final conclusion is that these guys find a method/glitch to earn 10x more coins per match (assuming we get approximately 500 coins per match when we complete a full match by winning it). Does anybody have any idea what is the method/glitch that accounts are using?
Old 04/13/2017, 15:19   #2

elite*gold: 70

So, it's only 1400-1600 coins per match at this moment.
Top 100 weekly have similar earnings:
(801,800/7)/75 = 1,527

These values are more real.

Probably tournaments with appropriate cheat, or maybe infinite coinst boost from EASFC Catalogue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2017, 15:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelek212 View Post

So, it's only 1400-1600 coins per match at this moment.
Top 100 weekly have similar earnings:
(801,800/7)/75 = 1,527

These values are more real.

Probably tournaments with appropriate cheat, or maybe infinite coinst boost from EASFC Catalogue.
Yeah the weekly list is normal currently but I remember accounts who earned up to 3m-4m in the previous weeks like the current monthly leader. Infinite coin boost from the catalogue sounds logical. Then the real question is "How?". Discovering this will be the end of coin sites.
Old 04/13/2017, 16:26   #4

You can probably do it with software called Cheat Engine. It's commonly used tool for creating various cheats for fifa.
Old 04/13/2017, 17:10   #5

Quote:
You can probably do it with software called Cheat Engine. It's commonly used tool for creating various cheats for fifa.
Cheat Engine only changes the 'visuals' but dont actually give you anything except that
Old 04/13/2017, 17:20   #6

You can't change anything with Cheat engine because it's all server based. The only thing easy to find is offline values, like Career mode transfer budgets etc...

This is very interesting find but unfortunately I don't know what this "infinite" coin boost is. With Futstorm bot, a wonderful bot which people had to ruin, I made about 120k a day. That is the most I could.

If anyone could find this method it would be amazing for everyone.
Old 04/13/2017, 17:23   #7

lol, nope. Maybe you not know, but all these 99 ovr cheats availabe atm. are created with cheat engine.
Old 04/13/2017, 17:27   #8

Quote:
lol, nope. Maybe you not know, but all these 99 ovr cheats availabe atm. are created with cheat engine.
I thought we were talking about coins, but okay.
Old 04/13/2017, 17:44   #9

Quote:
I am actually using Cheat Engine since 3 years (started with modifying my pro club attributes) and I couldn't manage to do it with CE For instance, although you can change the amount of coins you have in your FUT account with CE, it will be restored to the original value since most of the crucial information is kept in EA's online database. I tried to duplicate coin boosts, reopen used ones, change their match limit to 999 instead of 10 and so on with CE. Unfortunately, all of these methods failed.
Old 04/13/2017, 17:54   #10

You are talking about player attributes, which is something different.

Account information like coins is stored server-side, it is impossible to hack with CE. The only way would be to either hack the EA server where the information is located, and give yourself coins, or go to where the physical location of the server is and get an admin to alter the information for you.
Old 04/13/2017, 19:49   #11

TL;DR: Change your mindset if you want to achieve something.

You're thinking in the wrong way guys. The goal is to tell the game that we earned more coins than we should, not to edit the coins value which is of course located on server.
The simplest example of that is amount of goals scored in match, it's trivial and everyone know how to do that, right? So, for 1 scored goal you will get 40 coins, max 200 coins for 5 goals. In that way you can "hack" the coins. Did you really scored 5 goals? No! But you told the game that you did, so you earned more coins than you should. You can of course edit more match statistics like ball possesion, fouls, corners, etc. so you will get even more coins. The amount is not big, but it's always something. Coin boost may be one boolean variable that we have that boost or not. True or false, 1 or 0. If you find and change it you may get infinite boost. Or it may be complicated function which gets that data from the server, then probably nothing can be done with that. You will never know until you will try to do that. Personally I've also thought that "99 ovr is not possible, it must be server-sided", but one day I just said to myself "fuck that, let's try" and unexpectedly it was possible and very very easy to do.
In FIFA 14 or 15 it was possible to cheat in single player tournaments. On guy on official cheat engine forum described how to do that, but I cannot find his post now. Anyway, he managed to trick the game and every single match in that tournament was counted as final match. So if he played in R16 and he won that match, he gets reward for final match. easy 2000 coins for match vs easy CPU. Idk, if EA patched this or not.
Wants more examples? Sure, no problem! When I was playing FIFA World the funny bug happend to me. For few matches FIFA keeps giving me a prize for winning 1st league title.
120k coins in a few minutes and I think that bug can be reproduced with Cheat Engine.

Keep trying and maybe you will be a millionaire one day (and you will end in jail like Kappa). But posting "a way to do that" on this forum is most stuppid idea ever. It will be patched much more faster.
Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2017, 19:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficchio_Pasticcio View Post
You are talking about player attributes, which is something different.

Account information like coins is stored server-side, it is impossible to hack with CE. The only way would be to either hack the EA server where the information is located, and give yourself coins, or go to where the physical location of the server is and get an admin to alter the information for you.
Yeah totally. Since we know that these guys didn't hack the EA server (otherwise their records will be 0-0-0) and get help from any admin (I tried to add some of them via origin and all their names were chinese), it is certain that they are exposing a glitch which provides them using the coin boosts unlimited times, in other words coin boosts are not expiring for them.

Quote:

You're thinking in the wrong way guys. The goal is to tell the game that we earned more coins than we should, not to edit the coins value which is of course located on server.
The simplest example of that is amount of goals scored in match, it's trivial and everyone know how to do that, right? So, for 1 scored goal you will get 40 coins, max 200 coins for 5 goals. In that way you can "hack" the coins. Did you really scored 5 goals? No! But you told the game that you did, so you earned more coins than you should. You can of course edit more match statistics like ball possesion, fouls, corners, etc. so you will get even more coins. The amount is not big, but it's always something. Coin boost may be one boolean variable that we have that boost or not. True or false, 1 or 0. If you find and change it you may get infinite boost. Or it may be complicated function which gets that data from the server, then probably nothing can be done with that. You will never know until you will try to do that. Personally I've also thought that "99 ovr is not possible, it must be server-sided", but one day I just said to myself "fuck that, let's try" and unexpectedly it was possible and very very easy to do.
In FIFA 14 or 15 it was possible to cheat in single player tournaments. On guy on official cheat engine forum described how to do that, but I cannot find his post now. Anyway, he managed to trick the game and every single match in that tournament was counted as final match. So if he played in R16 and he won that match, he gets reward for final match. easy 2000 coins for match vs easy CPU. Idk, if EA patched this or not.
Wants more examples? Sure, no problem! When I was playing FIFA World the funny bug happend to me. For few matches FIFA keeps giving me a prize for winning 1st league title.
120k coins in a few minutes and I think that bug can be reproduced with Cheat Engine.

Keep trying and maybe you will be a millionaire one day (and you will end in jail like Kappa). But posting "a way to do that" on this forum is most stuppid idea ever. It will be patched much more faster.
Good luck.
The main reason for creating such topic in elitepvpers is doing the brainstorm with more people instead of doing it myself. There are some people who got better knowledge about such issue than me in this forum. My goal to find that method is not to take place of these chinese coin farmers but to use it for myself so that I won't need to buy any coins/fifa points in the future for my dream teams. In addition, your post is also inspiring and you already proved that my decision to open this topic in epvpers is beneficial
Old 04/17/2017, 17:29   #13

Quote:

Good luck.
Could you make this kind of a cheat Pawelek? You were a cheating God back in fifa 16
Old 04/17/2017, 21:06   #14

Unfortunately, I cannot compete with russian or chinese hackers. They are kinda beyond the law. I can lose more than I can gain, so I don't want to risk. Also, I don't have experience with manipulating network packets and it might be necessary to do this kind of cheat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/17/2017, 22:14   #15

and what do you think is the best WAY to get more Coins ?

i mean without boosts

is it FUT DRAFT or DIVISION ?

im playing DIVISION 1 ONLY to earn coins is there a better way to get more ?

15.000 is not much :/

AND 1 more question how many matches can i play in 1Hour and 1Day ? (allowed - to get no ban risk)