Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Resetting Pro Clubs Account PC

Discussion on Resetting Pro Clubs Account PC within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Resetting Pro Clubs Account PC

Is it possible and if it is how? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zone Resetting, You And Your Mob/MiningNodes!
03/16/2015 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Description Actually doing this in a less crowded time can get you farming running much faster. What you need is a countdown timer, and your LOTRO, and your mining pick etc. Instructions Find a good place to grind, Theres a good place in Misty Mountains with 2 mining (Ancient, Plat, MM Silver) and 2 wood (Black Ash) nodes in a semi same place.. All the way east before u enter giants hall through where u posted Watch Out Giants sign.. This place is great if ur miner and forester.
EXP rates keep resetting
01/08/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello all , i have came across a very weird problem that i have never seen before , the exp rates goes from 35x down to 1x after every hour to hour and a half its really getting old and pissing off all my players , if i reboot the server then it goes back to 35x but then after about an hour it resets again and i have changed the server.cfg many different way but it does not seam to effect it and still resets , has anyone ever had this problem before or know how to fix it ? or at least got any...
Resetting 2nd pw on int
01/24/2013 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Hi, are there still ppl around that can reset 2nd pw? if yes, pls contact me. need some help on int. ty Edit: Was a bought Account (seller gave wrong ID card), and got hacked, hacker changed 2nd pw so C/S wont help
Instance Resetting?
06/27/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
Taking from the en forums: "I don't wanna post how it's done because if it is cheating and people elsewhere don't know about it I don't want it becoming even more widespread. The short explanation is this..the instance is reset by exploiting a certain mechanic of the game. When the instance is reset it contains the bosses only, no trash. So as you can imagine farming of HoTO stats become really really easy at this point. Especially if your just farming boss #1 and #3. (this is just my...