Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

programm to selling cards fut 17

Discussion on programm to selling cards fut 17 within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
programm to selling cards fut 17

Hi there. I am looking for programm to selling many identical cards by one touch. For example i have in club 400 gold condition, 300 treatments which i could sell it - but selling one by one is annoying i spend a lot of time I see on this forum many bots to buying, but no to selling
Old 01/01/2017, 12:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
stop being a leecher ..

btw u can use mouse and keybored recorded to recored the progress of selling to repeat it

smiple u click recored then you do the thing then click finish recored button and the program will save that reocred as a file and then u can choose how many times u want the program to repeat it

make it 100 or whatever

this the picture of program search it in google