Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA 17 99 OVR Trainer FREE

Discussion on FIFA 17 99 OVR Trainer FREE within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/18/2016, 01:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
No problem !
Good job .
Old 10/18/2016, 01:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by frendz View Post
find it for yourself.try playing with a bronze team
LOOOOOOL nevermind just playeda game in div 2 online, ******* players were beast, felt so fast. Won 6-1 and 5-0 lol

Hopefully this will work in champions if there is no star requirement.
Thanks for giving this to us.
Old 10/18/2016, 01:28   #18

But i am confused, y played now agaisnt one man and i saw their team with 99 OVRALL LOOOL XD i was too with this but how can i saw they team with 99 OVRALL? If u fixed this would be great, because i found two matchs but when the game start the oponent leave because i think he see my team with 99 OVRALL XD
Sorry for my English im from Spain but i think i have explained
Old 10/18/2016, 01:28   #19

Work 100%. Only thing that worries me that when you're waiting for a match the other person team shows up as 99 overall too. Think theirs is just visual though, do you show up as 99 overall on their screen or normal player ratings?
Old 10/18/2016, 01:38   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaTa View Post
But i am confused, y played now agaisnt one man and i saw their team with 99 OVRALL LOOOL XD i was too with this but how can i saw they team with 99 OVRALL? If u fixed this would be great, because i found two matchs but when the game start the oponent leave because i think he see my team with 99 OVRALL XD
Sorry for my English im from Spain but i think i have explained
Its coz all players will be 99 on your screen when its activated.But theirs is only visual.Ingame effect is only for your players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selbyftw View Post
Work 100%. Only thing that worries me that when you're waiting for a match the other person team shows up as 99 overall too. Think theirs is just visual though, do you show up as 99 overall on their screen or normal player ratings?
They will see u as normal squad.
And dont worry, their ingame is effectively normal stats
Old 10/18/2016, 01:47   #21

Quote:
You dont have to find an opponent.
Just start searching and you can cancel after it comes "searching for an opponent".

After that,when you go back to fut home and then back to squad, all players should be 99.
And the cheat gets deactivated automatically whenever you exit FUT.

Also, the red highlighting will disappear.its normal.

My system is WIN 8.1 and its working.
Did you try running it as admin?
Ok everything is working fine. Trainer works greate, players runs like small devils
Chears Mate! Good Job!
Old 10/18/2016, 01:47   #22

Quote:
Its coz all players will be 99 on your screen when its activated.But theirs is only visual.Ingame effect is only for your players.

They will see u as normal squad.
And dont worry, their ingame is effectively normal stats
Man, this is really awesome, i bought before one BPL SQUAD with Alexis, De Bruyne, etc but i will sell the squad XD
Old 10/18/2016, 01:52   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by selbyftw View Post
LOOOOOOL nevermind just playeda game in div 2 online, ******* players were beast, felt so fast. Won 6-1 and 5-0 lol

Hopefully this will work in champions if there is no star requirement.
Thanks for giving this to us.
Works in champions even when 4* i rq. Just start fut + trainer, enter to first game and on tactics screen look if Your players have 99 if yes play, if no try disable trainer, out fut and staet sequence from begining. But if it work and after winning game You have to disable trainer because 5*dont allow you start next match, so everything from begining to finale
Old 10/18/2016, 02:04   #24

do they see that i have 99 overall? because i see his team got also 99 at the begin of the match...

nvm
Old 10/18/2016, 02:32   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin3-16 View Post
Works in champions even when 4* i rq. Just start fut + trainer, enter to first game and on tactics screen look if Your players have 99 if yes play, if no try disable trainer, out fut and staet sequence from begining. But if it work and after winning game You have to disable trainer because 5*dont allow you start next match, so everything from begining to finale
Can you explain again? I tried to use in fut champs but it says my team must be a max of four stars. Should I press P+5 after I've found and opponent?

Quote:
LOL nevermind I know what you mean now works good thanks
Old 10/18/2016, 04:22   #26

Quote:
Hmm i have tested it and it dosent work but maybe im doing something wrong. Tested: first open game then trainer and first trainer then game. Anyway in fut home i have use the hotkey p+5 and i heard "pik" on trainer hotkey is red higlighted but the highlighting is disappear after cuple sec. But i think screw that and try to find an opponent and here we have to enter the game or just find an opponent and quit the game ? I have done that but nothing happends on squads, palyers still have old ovr.
Some tip ?
Some data, win 10 x64, fifa after patch, Trainer if allowed in windefender.
same problem, doesnt work in WIN 10
Old 10/18/2016, 04:44   #27

Can i edit my self
Like icardi 98 finishing and 90 shot power
Old 10/18/2016, 05:01   #28

i dont get it how it works in fut champ.

I star fifa, go into fut, star trainer, press p5, go into fut champ.All players are normal rated.
Search for an opponent. After i found one, i leave the matchmaking and the game redirects me back to the fut champ tactics.
All players have 99 and 5* and i cant play anymore cuz im above 4*.
Soooo, how i get this to work?
Old 10/18/2016, 05:25   #29

not work in win7 64 bit

in fut home press P and 5 same time, then sound beep
go to online match search oppponet and then cancel, go back to FUT home
go to check squad,,still not working.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sorry now work
99 ovr work fine
thnx mate

JUST PRESS p 5 button when show : YOU SQUAD IS ELIGBLE TO MATCH