Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a headsup to all people using Trainers on FUT Champions

Discussion on Just a headsup to all people using Trainers on FUT Champions within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 23
Wink Just a headsup to all people using Trainers on FUT Champions

Old 10/08/2016, 03:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well, the question whether this is just for the monthly awards, which are given away for the monthly leaderboards, or whether this is.also regarding the rewards for every single week(e.g packs etc.).
I think it would ne quite hard, to check every single elite or gold rank user for cheating, except if there is an easy way, which i have no clue about.
Old 10/08/2016, 10:17   #3

This is for the real life prizes not the game one
There is a prize pool but its only for xbox one and ps4 so you should not care that much ...
Old 10/09/2016, 01:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
There is a prize pool but its only for xbox one and ps4 so you should not care that much ...
Just to be on the safer side though, i do not win 25/25 matches, i only go up to 20 games, its not like theyre gonna manually analyze thousands of people lol... if they wanted to do that theyd just put a ******* anticheat on their game
Old 10/09/2016, 08:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
Thanks for the clarification, then I can make 25 matches using the trainer?