Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack to make 99 players (this is the proper way)

Discussion on Hack to make 99 players (this is the proper way) within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack to make 99 players (this is the proper way)

Hey guys. I am new to this forums and this is my first post
so i dug deep down in fifa world files and i found a proper way to change the player stats. The player stats aren't stored in the servers but on ur computer. I saw in some posts that people said to change player_cards but that changes the stats on cards and not ingame

I won't ask alot for this hack but i am asking very little.
i will hack any 5 players of your choice for 15k and not more than that. If you can't give 15k i can give for 10k too
Currently, my whole squad is hacked so i can prove it to you it works. Other players ask like 70k for this hack but i will give for very very less as u can see.

BTW, with this trick the player will look normal and no changes will be made to his skin or anything. And the player name will be the same. If you want to change player appearance, name and etc you can tell me and i will do it but i suggest not.

If you want me to make u a hack just leave your:
Origin ID:
5 players of your choice:
What stats you want to be hacked(skill moves, weak foot etc):

You can add me on origin also my id is "slyspree"
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2015, 15:32   #2

Does it work ?
Old 03/12/2015, 15:42   #3

Yes, it does work.
Old 03/12/2015, 15:54   #4

1st posts and start selling his ****** service, bro the stats yes are stored in your computer but it checks again in their server so the changes are just clientside and dont work
Old 03/12/2015, 16:01   #5

No, it's not like that. And before you accuse me come play a match with me and i will show you.
Old 03/12/2015, 18:48   #6

It used to work in the past but 9.4 patch disabled it and forces to check with server before match, and even when it work, your players will lose stamina 4x faster, making them tired and can't run any fast, plus you stand a chance of getting banned if someone records you.... EA is taking it serious now, go away dumb ***..
Old 03/12/2015, 20:36   #7

This has been patched. There is no way you can get away with 99 rated player.
Old 03/12/2015, 21:50   #8

I have tested it again and it still works after the 9.5 update. There is no way anyone can proof that the player is hacked because no body will be able to tell except the person who is using the player hack. Also, fifa world is a free-to-play game which EA doesn't give a **** about. The servers are still **** as usual after the 9.5 update which was meant to fix the lag and random connection lost bug.
Old 03/12/2015, 22:16   #9

Enjoy your hack then...
Most be ignorant to say no one will be able to know, when if you have Mertesacker running out Aubameyang and your opponent won't know it's hack? Lol..

We all did this for fun, play real or quit... No one paying for modded players that can be overwritten if they try to fix their game or new database from EA.
Old 03/12/2015, 23:15   #10

It's not my fault how the other people use it after i give it to them.. i am just offering this for a very low price while others give it for 250k, 70k and etc etc
If you don't want, then don't reply.
Old 03/13/2015, 00:16   #11

I did this before, and I myself did ask for 50k for any 5 players, but I took it back and decided not to make it public, because, then, it would increasing ruin the game.
I am a regular player, I don't want people running at me with 99 pace and strength, because I removed my modded files. So like I said, if you like playing the matches for fun, then stop offering this service to kids that will share how to make it or the files itself and everyone else continue to ruin it..
Old 03/13/2015, 18:46   #12

Honest seller recommend to all!
Old 03/14/2015, 00:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by g9g9g View Post
Honest seller recommend to all!
Thank you for your kind feedback.
Old 03/14/2015, 06:21   #14

LOL YoU are giving everyone the hacked stats for 10k i can teach you all to do it for free :3
Old 03/14/2015, 11:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkj_rox View Post
LOL YoU are giving everyone the hacked stats for 10k i can teach you all to do it for free :3
do it please
Thanks
1 User