Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 05:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


FIFA World Trainer - FW_trn_v1.0

Reply
 
Old 07/02/2014, 11:34   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
[QUOTE=kingy91;28761188]I don't work anymore on the trainer, I don't have the will

ow i just need it in offline mod for coins to baaad thanks anyway



kagamiking is offline  
Old 07/02/2014, 21:10   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Why don't you post like a tutorial on how to do this? I have the will to learn and further develop this given the proper skills


KNtswane is offline  
Old 07/02/2014, 21:41   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 6
thanks man ... +1
abhijeetsingh is offline  
Old 07/02/2014, 23:02   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNtswane View Post
Why don't you post like a tutorial on how to do this? I have the will to learn and further develop this given the proper skills
+ 1 if there are a tutorial thiis will be great


kagamiking is offline  
Old 07/02/2014, 23:20   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 377
Received Thanks: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNtswane View Post
Why don't you post like a tutorial on how to do this? I have the will to learn and further develop this given the proper skills
lol, if you know the basics of cheat engine than you know how to hack simple things in any game, not just fifa world
kingy91 is offline  
Old 07/02/2014, 23:26   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy91 View Post
lol, if you know the basics of cheat engine than you know how to hack simple things in any game, not just fifa world
pleas make a trainer that added 3 gole home :s
kagamiking is offline  
Old 07/04/2014, 08:12   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 30
Problem -____-

why everytime i play online seasons in the div. i get disconnected at the beginning of the match i tried like 10 times in a row same thing ... any one have ideas about that ???? notice i used this tool & here is a screen shot ... & Also it makes my laptop crashes alot .. this never happened bef4 ... is any of u having so symptoms ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GhostAlex is offline  
Old 07/04/2014, 15:26   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
I would be happy if the fitness hack was released. Even if it does not work for many people, at least some will benefit.
insanealchemist is offline  
Old 07/04/2014, 20:35   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 377
Received Thanks: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAlex View Post
why everytime i play online seasons in the div. i get disconnected at the beginning of the match i tried like 10 times in a row same thing ... any one have ideas about that ???? notice i used this tool & here is a screen shot ... & Also it makes my laptop crashes alot .. this never happened bef4 ... is any of u having so symptoms ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're the first one to report this problem, unfortunately I don't know how to solve it...I don't think it's because the trainer, or did you changed my trainer with the other one, who disconnects from time to time
kingy91 is offline  
Old 07/04/2014, 21:04   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 7
thank dude
Cyprus_ is offline  
Old 07/05/2014, 01:54   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy91 View Post
you're the first one to report this problem, unfortunately I don't know how to solve it...I don't think it's because the trainer, or did you changed my trainer with the other one, who disconnects from time to time
nope i didn't not try any other trainers just urs but its sad that there is no soluation for me
GhostAlex is offline  
Old 07/05/2014, 16:22   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
work Thaqx please anthor hack to fitins
midosss111 is offline  
Old 07/05/2014, 22:56   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Can you just even PM for a link for the fitness verison you made? I wanna to try it may it works for me
Hassan 4 is offline  
Old 07/05/2014, 23:30   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 377
Received Thanks: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan 4 View Post
Can you just even PM for a link for the fitness verison you made? I wanna to try it may it works for me
i doesn't work for anyone in online mode, only in offline games...and i even don't have the trainer anymore
kingy91 is offline  
Old 07/06/2014, 15:37   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
wow soo thankfull for it any chance you something for fitness/chemsrty/coins ?


Avile is offline  
Reply



« Toty CR7, Toty Messi, Suarez 93 + 39000 Fifapoints Account zu verkaufen | Pro Club Wappen »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.