Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fifa Web App autobuyer script *ban safe*

Discussion on Fifa Web App autobuyer script *ban safe* within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/11/2020, 16:48   #136 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
There are many different options on the market so it was quite hard to decide which to purchase but having read through reviews and checking different products social media I bought Trade Buddy.

Very happy with my decision. It has a very user friendly interface and the creators provide you with a useful video to ensure correct set up. They are very interactive in the discord and have helped whenever I have needed it.

Recommend to anyone looking for a good way to make coins!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2020, 21:31   #137 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 309
Best of the best. If you wanna win a lot of coins, just buy it. For me is the best autobuyer on the market right now and the most friendly community of autobuyers. Join us on discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2020, 21:35   #138 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 179
The best buyer i tryed so far and also very very friendly customer support from the creators. Made 50k a Day until some people from the kind community gave me some hints, now im at around 100-120 K coins a day!!! Realy nice Autobuyer!!!

Edit: And thanks to the defs for the nice huge update today!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2020, 22:43   #139 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome Autobuyer, really happy with the product and the constant updates!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2020, 22:24   #140 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
I can recommend the tool! Very easy to use and does exactly what it should be, it's my first autobuyer and i have after 3 days a lot of Profit. No Softbanns so far.

In the Discord there is English and German support and the admins will answer you every question, the community is very courteous and help you.

Never buy FifaPoints again after

+++
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2020, 16:08   #141 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is sooo useful, works well and the developers are very helpful with sorting out issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2020, 21:55   #142 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can recommend the tool too! Its very simple to use. You need just a little bit brain to get your own Snipe-Filter :-)

But the service, support and the updates are + +
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2020, 23:15   #143 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great tool and good support!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2020, 08:42   #144 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really good bot and a great community. Owners are EXTREMELY helpful and are always listening to feedback. Have made plenty of coins using this bot even on PC with a dead market! Highly recommend this to everyone! You will not be disappointed!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2020, 19:28   #145 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Great tool, great community.
Good job guys! 10/10
Old 10/15/2020, 20:30   #146 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ive been using it now for a few days, havent seen anyone gotten a full ban (just some soft bans for too many searches, but can happen without any tools aswell, which also resolve within a few hours). The bot is legit, works great and is based on stability.

Great product overall :-D Ill recommend it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2020, 08:57   #147

Hey all,

we are proud to annouce that trade buddy was not affected by the latest EA ban wave which took down many users of octofut.

So if you are looking for a save octofut alternative, look no furhter!

We got you covered!

- visit our discord for more information:
- follow us on instagram: fut_tradebuddy

and see for yourself
We are looking forward to hear from you guys!

Please note - the only two persons that are allowed to sell licenses to new customers are:

exec85#0758
ophidias#5508

on our Discord Server.

If you buy from any other user, be prepared to get scammed. We have no resellers and we do not tolerate any reselling from a user to another interested person.

Not following the rules, will get you banned and your license removed!

Old 10/16/2020, 12:24   #148 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1.Trading software seems good and safe, but lacks many features. Simple price editing missing is stupid (you have to remove and add players to search loop one by one).
It seems though, that they are still improving and is getting better with time

2. Admin is really greed and ******* for your money, so dont expect any partial refund.

3. They delete any negative comments in their discord general chat, so be aware of that too.

Otherwise if you are serious with fifa trade market, i can recommend this software
Old 10/16/2020, 12:45   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartalos View Post
1.Trading software seems good and safe, but lacks many features. Simple price editing missing is stupid (you have to remove and add players to search loop one by one).
--> trading software does SEEM to be good... really ? It actually offers the best performance and safety at the same time.

2. Admin is really greed and ******* for your money, so dont expect any partial refund.
--> we offer our tool to a price that we think is totally ok. no one is forced to buy.

3. They delete any negative comments in their discord general chat, so be aware of that too.
--> not true. However we have server rules. They say that you have to open a ticket for each technical issue nad not write comments liek "its not working for me" in genreal chat for example. that basic rule following behaviour.
Saying that we don not take critism is simply a lie. We take every user request serious and fix all isses ppl come up with.

Otherwise if you are serious with fifa trade market, i can recommend this software
My comments in blue above.
You are just sad, that we do not tolerate reselling and that you got cought while trying to.
Old 10/16/2020, 13:19   #150 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartalos View Post
I can say the same about your lies.

You are already under paypal investigation so i would be very careful about sending any donations to

Might want to shift your illegal activities and avoiding taxes to bitcoin
Bartalos, it's not the creators fault that you tried to act against their ToS (selling ur license to a non-sub of the program). Kinda strange to start an investigation which could screw those guys who work their ***** off because u didnt agree with some parts (which are clearly stated in the server rules btw).
Thanks
1 User

Tags
autobuyer, bot, fifa, fut, script