Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell FIfa 19 PC Account / Verkaufe PC Account

Discussion on Sell FIfa 19 PC Account / Verkaufe PC Account within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell FIfa 19 PC Account / Verkaufe PC Account

Hey guys,

I sell my Fifa ( Origin) Account with a high rated ultimate team already. I have a Bundesliga team with a rating of 82. Some players I have are: Lewandowski, Sane, Coman, Goretzka. Worth about 800k or more. If youre interested in buying i will send you screenshots.

the account uses Origin Premier which runs out in 20 days, so you have to buy the game again. Price will be 50 Euros for the account ( worth more than 100 euros)

Tags
fifa