Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fifa 18 PC Account with 4million Coins worth of Players!

Discussion on Fifa 18 PC Account with 4million Coins worth of Players! within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Exclamation Fifa 18 PC Account with 4million Coins worth of Players!

Hello i would like to sell my own Fifa 18 PC account with Top Players 4 million worth of players if they would be sell-able u can change everything email etc. to your own one.

Price at: 100€

Untradables are: Suarez Tots,Walker Tots, De Gea Tots, Rodrigo Tots,Alba Tots,Mertens Tots, Casemiro Tots, Depay Tots , De Ligt Tots, Zaha Potm 88 Rated

Untradable Monthlies: Robertson Tots,Neves Tots,Keita Tots, Ilicic Tots, Pjanic Tots

Tradable are: Pique Tots around 180K worth, Allan IF 16k worth, Stones Totgs 13k worth

Coins Currently: 31k + 200k if u sell the Tradeables one

Payment with: German Bank Transfer or via this site

Pictures
Team:

Bench:

Contact with me: at pm here or at discord under the name Scofield96#8820 feel free to contact me about Questions
Old 07/08/2018, 19:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Still available?
Old 07/08/2018, 21:39   #3

elite*gold: 50
sure
Old 08/08/2018, 23:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What EST date is the club?

Tags
fifa 18 account, fifa 18 origin account, origin acc, origin account for sale