Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA COINS FOR BOTH CONSOLES

Discussion on FIFA COINS FOR BOTH CONSOLES within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi. Today i will be selling to you elitepvpers coins for the cheapest price possible. Price starts at 5eur per 100k, payment methods that i will accept are PayPal, Skrill and PSN Card. You should contact me through PM, Skype or Discord.

Old 03/04/2018, 13:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
"SELLING FIFA COINS FOR BOTH CONSOLES

Hi. Today i will be selling to you elitepvpers coins for the cheapest price possible. Price starts at 5eur per 100k, payment methods that i will accept are PayPal, Skrill and PSN Card. You should contact me through PM, Skype or Discord.

DISCORD: ElMenDeLosMens#0821" you are same guy with this one, and you got banned few days ago!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING FIFA COINS FOR BOTH CONSOLES
03/03/2018 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. Today i will be selling to you elitepvpers coins for the cheapest price possible. Price starts at 5eur per 100k, payment methods that i will accept are PayPal, Skrill and PSN Card. You should contact me through PM, Skype or Discord. SKYPE: [email protected] DISCORD: ElMenDeLosMens#0821
[Selling] FIFA COINS FOR BOTH CONSOLES
01/26/2018 - Fifa Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling fifa 18 coins for cheap. I can send the coins with the account or via special cards bidding. Stock is up to 8 mill on PS4 and 13mill on XBOX. Pm me with offers or contact my Skype: [email protected] Discord Tag: SteMen95#9319
01/25/2018 - Fifa - 0 Replies
I am selling fifa 18 coins for cheap. I can send the coins with the account or via special cards bidding. Stock is up to 8 mill on PS4 and 13mill on XBOX. Pm me with offers or contact my Skype: [email protected] Discord Tag: SteMen95#9319 BUMP
[Selling] [WTS] selling fifa 17 coins both consoles
10/28/2016 - Fifa Trading - 4 Replies
Payments via Paypal. XB1 in stock = 1.7m coins - £8.90 per 100k. Buying for £7.80 - 100k PS4 in stock = 2.3m coins - £8.50 per 100k Buying for £7.40 - 100k All payments are via paypal, hundreds of vouches off-site also including 3 year reddit account with 10k karma and several trades on here! Skype: hearthstoneguy1991
[Selling] Selling fifa 15 coins!! Both consoles cheap!!
01/01/2015 - Fifa Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there ive come from twitter, and im selling fifa 15 coins for both ps3 and xbox 360 anyone interested ?