Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] FIFA 18 PS4 ACCOUNT - ICONS/TOTYS - ~ 15M COINS

Discussion on [WTS] FIFA 18 PS4 ACCOUNT - ICONS/TOTYS - ~ 15M COINS within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] FIFA 18 PS4 ACCOUNT - ICONS/TOTYS - ~ 15M COINS

Yo guys!

I want to sell my PS4 FIFA 18 Account, including a freaking good team and a full club worth around 15M coins. I can't integrate pictures yet here, so I post the full team with this FUTBIN link:

DE GEA (97)
VALENCIA (83)
BLANC (89)
MALDINI (88)
SANDRO (86)
KANTE (95)
GULLIT (90)
DE BRUYNE (96)
HAZARD (93)
AGÜERO (93)
MERTENS (90)

All players in this team (except Mane POTM) are tradeable, as you can see, it's worth around 13M coins. Furthermore, there are around 2M coins and hundreds of untradeable players/consumables in the club (elite 1 monthly rewards every month, sbc players like Pirlo, untradeable informs and many more).

The account is German/European, got no warnings and I'm the first and only owner.

Proofs, details, contact/payment information and all the stuff you'll ask for via private message (German/English). Offers via private message, too. The best offer will win, serious offers only please.

Notice: I won't sell parts of the account, I only sell it completely. You'll get access to the full PS4 account including FIFA 18 and the FIFA 18 account.

Good luck!
Old 04/13/2018, 15:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Fifa -> Fifa Trading

#moved
Old 04/18/2018, 17:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

8m now, how much?
Old 04/18/2018, 17:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whats your skype?